Vehicle mod: BLACKBIRD
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/B71D1A

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Max Speed Highway Racer - PUBLIC FOR LIMITED TIME

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :
Accurate specs matched closely to
Yoshida Specials 930 Turbo - Mid night Racing Team

PUBLIC FOR LIMITED TIME DURING THE HOLIDAYS, ENJOY!

PRIVATE MOD - Only Skilled / Selected drivers may have access

- 3.3L Flat 6 Bored to 3.4L
- 7500RPM rev-limit
- Aerodynamic bumpers / special undertray have been equiped
- 610 HP and 715Nm of torque
- 4 Speed gearbox with limited slip differential
- Lightweight 16" Wheels
- 3 Classic configs: Highway , Outlaw, and Default.
- Realistic interior
- Special edition Cammera 730 Turbo

COVER SCREENSHOT:
#2 - BeNoM
Absolutely wicked! Been making Wangan setups for mods, but it's nice to finally have a Wangan-built car. Wish it would stay public though.
#3 - P V L
May I ask why you publish this if its not usable for people ?
Quote from P V L :May I ask why you publish this if its not usable for people ?

Dont think im quite finished with it yet, still some things i want to add and change. Wink
Quote from BeNoM :Absolutely wicked! Been making Wangan setups for mods, but it's nice to finally have a Wangan-built car. Wish it would stay public though.

Will probably go public in the future, still working on it right now. Gotta change out the Mk2’s for something more fitting too.
insane Na-na Thumbs upThumbs up
26/12/21

Car's sounding awesome and the mesh poly bodykit is amazing to stare at Big grin

Front end washes out too easily. Needs tiny more low speed mechanical grip that tapers off relative to increasing speed. Otherwise it's fine, good mod!
Can is ask why does it say this is public for limited time?

FM has a Mods Junkies server where we race different mods weekly (but same mod whole week, so community gets to know the cars in racing environment). We would like to race this car next week, but we dont want to have it pulled out of public mid week.
Do not worry number, it's just marketing.
Quote from NumberTwo :Can is ask why does it say this is public for limited time?

FM has a Mods Junkies server where we race different mods weekly (but same mod whole week, so community gets to know the cars in racing environment). We would like to race this car next week, but we dont want to have it pulled out of public mid week.

Ended up finishing everything i wanted to change, so the car is now public for good! Big grin
A skin pack would be nice, it might even a copy paste from the cammera might work...
could you allow higher grip tires for this? car dislikes being stable for a wangan car. i think it should allow at most r2's, maybe r3's.
Quote from **** racing :could you allow higher grip tires for this? car dislikes being stable for a wangan car. i think it should allow at most r2's, maybe r3's.

I think the R4's are already overkill and not super accurate for the era. Just included them for a racing/track spec build.
This car is amazing.

A lot of fun, just to try to make a good lap time, is so challenging.

Excellent work, I didn't expect enjoying so much this mod.

Also, your other mods are very well made, brilliant work.
Quote from Desaparecido :This car is amazing.

A lot of fun, just to try to make a good lap time, is so challenging.

Excellent work, I didn't expect enjoying so much this mod.

Also, your other mods are very well made, brilliant work.

Thanks a lot man, glad to hear youre enjoying the mods!
Oi, any possibility/chance to have this car properly skin mapped?. Thanks in advance!
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Oi, any possibility/chance to have this car properly skin mapped?. Thanks in advance!

Just updated with skin mapping now! Smile
Hello!
First of all, thank you very much for this mod. It's been great fun trying to tame it for racing/hotlapping!
I can't see it in the changelog, so just checking if it is correct that the R3 and normal tires are now gone? I used R3 up front since I'm unable to get enough heat into the R4s. And the normals for drifting (yes, indeed Smile ).

Again, thanks for your work on this and have a great day!
Extraordinary, fantastic car. Superb achievement. Without a doubt, one of the most charismatic currently available on LFS.Thumbs up

A car model that perfectly exploits current physics. The feeling is phenomenal. We feel the work of the tires to the millimetre. The power is enormous. No GTR can resist it. It really feels like driving something alive and dangerous. I adore. Big grin Thank you so much. This is the car I was waiting for.

Jake, you are a magician capable of reviving other legendary models like a 935, or, let's be crazy, all the DRMs from 1977.Tilt

The model is superb and perfectly modeled. It's just a shame that the LODs don't work properly. It doesn't make you want to do group races and do skins. But the driving is so great, that for once, I almost don't mind. Big grin

BLACKBIRD
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG