The online racing simulator
TOYATE SUPROZA T
(9 posts, started )
TOYATE SUPROZA T
Vehicle mod: TOYATE SUPROZA T
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/275FFC

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :A 780bhp 2JZ track day car and highway missile.

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Inspired by high horsepower MKIV Supra builds, I created a RB4 tweak mod named it the "Toyate Suproza Turbo". Equipped with a highly modified motor inspired by the 2JZ-GTE. There are many modifications including re-shaped and wider rear end, re-shaped front end and grill area, changed headlight shape, very wide rear tyres for RWD "grip", wider front tires, a taller wing, and dual exhausts for an aggressive look. 3 Setups and a fully custom 2JZ sound are included.

Copyright:
- RB4 model from LFS as a base
- Car name and SuprozaT skin is made by me.
- Engine sound is made and edited by me.
- BOV and turbo sounds are made by somebody else (unknown authors), but I imported them and are edited by me.
- Suspension improved by Yorry (username: dan40BG)

COVER SCREENSHOT:
#2 - jujek
this car drive like this supra on old video supra from hell Big grin
Bring back 900hp and stock steering wheel! And u can make base setup with restrictor to match BlackBird. I loved that kick of boost Big grin
Quote from versiu :Bring back 900hp and stock steering wheel! And u can make base setup with restrictor to match BlackBird. I loved that kick of boost Big grin

I disagree with bringing back 900HP. I mostly drive on cruise servers, and for that this car is more than enough. I drive with wheel so i can manage the amount of power that i want it to output, so its okay. Its worse for mousedrivers. I think this car would be so much better around 400HP. But overall a great car to drive. For now my set is configured to handle corners pretty well.
Quote from versiu :Bring back 900hp and stock steering wheel! And u can make base setup with restrictor to match BlackBird. I loved that kick of boost Big grin

Hey sorry Versiu but I am not going to be upping the power due to keeping cruise servers in mind. I do have my private version that is 1500hp that you can virtually restrict to any horsepower. I added you to the access list for that mod and it's called the "RB INLINE-6 T".
Quote from kristofferandersen :I disagree with bringing back 900HP. I mostly drive on cruise servers, and for that this car is more than enough. I drive with wheel so i can manage the amount of power that i want it to output, so its okay. Its worse for mousedrivers. I think this car would be so much better around 400HP. But overall a great car to drive. For now my set is configured to handle corners pretty well.

No worries here, I won't be upping the power anymore for the cruisers on the cruise servers. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the car and I personally like having the power where it's at to be the Blackbird's competitor. I have a 1500hp private version for the people that want to have a bit more freedom with the car.
#7 - BeNoM
Quote from shortay1325 :I have a 1500hp private version for the people that want to have a bit more freedom with the car.

I'm interested in testing that version out Smile
Quote from BeNoM :I'm interested in testing that version out Smile

I added you to the access list. Name is RB INLINE-6 T. Enjoy!
-
(Simeon021) DELETED by Simeon021
Quote from shortay1325 :I have a 1500hp private version for the people that want to have a bit more freedom with the car.

can you add me to the list too, please

TOYATE SUPROZA T
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG