TALOT SUNS LOMIS
(10 posts, started )
TALOT SUNS LOMIS
Vehicle mod: TALOT SUNS LOMIS
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/33C881

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :RWD rally hot hatch from 80s

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Rally based hot hatch from the 80s that won the 1980 RAC.

Comes with two liveries with fully detailed interior. Specs are based on homologation papers found.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Holy shit! beautiful. Love it finally something rally car and even classic one! Group 2 car
Attached images
LFS 2021-12-18 15-59-11-91.jpg
LFS 2021-12-18 16-00-27-91.jpg
LFS 2021-12-18 16-00-35-47.jpg
#3 - FIZ
I had so much fun with this and I still need to test it more!
Great mod! High Quality everything.
Thanks!
After driving some km's the rear suspension need to fixed, same as the brakes.
Quote from marcin338 :After driving some km's the rear suspension need to fixed, same as the brakes.

Hi mate, can you be more specific because its perfect to me? I set it up as a live rear axle, nothing complex to do.
This looks like a popular and good mod, that could be approved soon. Well done for building it in the LFS modeller! Smile

I noticed that the front wheels look a bit far back in the wheel arch. I don't know if the wheel should be moved forward a bit or the bodywork moved back?

The other problem I noticed is the sound, in the sound editor it is clipping all the time. It should be adjusted to avoid clipping.
Bumping this thread in case the mod author has missed it. This is a very nice candidate for approval, the engine sounds just needs fixing.
This car is a must, and it will be featured soon in a cesav event. A good opportunity to fix minor glitches and getting the Seal of Approval Smile
Time has come!

Next Monday, October 10th, we're racing with this one on Blackwood!
Come on, and sign-up!

TALOT SUNS LOMIS
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG