The online racing simulator
SLX130
(18 posts, started , go to first unread)
SLX130
Vehicle mod: SLX130
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/955881

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Lightweight sports rear-wheel drive coupe with a 219 horsepower

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :The car weighs 1183kg with a pilot and a full tank of fuel, 219hp engine, 6 different car colors and 2 setups (Stock, 90s Drift).
It has its own pilot taxiing animation, visual suspension, and its own engine sounds.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
#2 - Rubie
Brake lights don't work, default setups feels cool with mouse and the car is nice and feels good. Good Job i love it
Car feels decent on wheel and everything looks good visually great mod.

Couple small things would be Lights don't work like Rubie said and your rear double wishbone suspension isn't set up correctly. When the rear shock compresses you're gaining + positive camber.

Other than that man its fun to drive!
Should propably make a bit more torque and peak power at a bit lower rpm.
The ABS light seems to be messed up somehow, perhaps a bad texture map. Similarly, one gauge on the right cluster isn't exactly in the best location. It goes from 0 to 100 but is cut off from 5 to 55 and overlaps the tach a bit.
Attached images
ABS-gauge.png
AI Cannot drive this car properly. can't change gears regardless of any setup ( unless it is short, but then they lack speed anyway for different reason )
#8 - R-to
Hello how do I download a mod because I don't know haha. If anyone can help me?, thanks for your support. Smile
Quote from giruka :Hello how do I download a mod because I don't know haha. If anyone can help me?, thanks for your support. Smile

You need to have an S3 license to use mods. Then you can download them directly from LFS in garage.
why does engine have 0.1 bar of boost? redline should be higher to compliment that power curve

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :AI Cannot drive this car properly. can't change gears regardless of any setup ( unless it is short, but then they lack speed anyway for different reason )

thats because the engine makes power past the peak HP point and redline, so AI still thinks there is room to go. Ran into same issue years back when i tweaked FZ5. LFS AI won't shift until 500rpm after max HP rpm. Example, if car makes max HP @ 7000rpm, then redline should be at least 7500rpm for AI to shift, for a good reason since the power curve still holds some of that hp
Fun car to drive, but the front lights doesn't work. I'm guessing its the configuration im using?
Attached images
lfs no front lights.png
great mod, but previous rims was looking better and i don't understand why you deleted two tone colours
what happened to this car? i remember that this was very good mod, where is it? what happen?? pls bring back this mod
Good car. Only flaw is auto-shift doesn't exit to next gear from redline quite often.

In manual shift it overheats the clutch way too easily. get a few drifts out of it and it melts.
Quote from OmegaX :Good car. Only flaw is auto-shift doesn't exit to next gear from redline quite often.

In manual shift it overheats the clutch way too easily. get a few drifts out of it and it melts.

Are you using a wheel sim or m/k? Ive found when i have to use m/k when my sims not hooked up, that “auto clutch” in the settings can kill your clutch pretty quick after aggressive driving. Common problem with high revving cars on LFS. Since you also said “auto shift” i assume youre not actually using a sim with a shifter. Auto shift is the same problem of LFS trying to shift your car for you, it slips the clutch a little, which burns it up when you’re accelerating hard or trying to drift.

Should be noted to Let off the gas when you shift and try using weight transfer to initiate drifts + less angle sometimes if youre starting to lug the engine (lfs might slip clutch) + you may be clutch kicking to keep the car in drift which will destroy your clutch overtime.
Quote from Jake_Blasted :Are you using a wheel sim or m/k? Ive found when i have to use m/k when my sims not hooked up, that “auto clutch” in the settings can kill your clutch pretty quick after aggressive driving. Common problem with high revving cars on LFS. Since you also said “auto shift” i assume youre not actually using a sim with a shifter. Auto shift is the same problem of LFS trying to shift your car for you, it slips the clutch a little, which burns it up when you’re accelerating hard or trying to drift.

Should be noted to Let off the gas when you shift and try using weight transfer to initiate drifts + less angle sometimes if youre starting to lug the engine (lfs might slip clutch) + you may be clutch kicking to keep the car in drift which will destroy your clutch overtime.

M/K

Using the LFS auto-shift.

With mods i've gotten used to figuring out which will and won't perform well in auto, and do switch to manual. such as the case with this car.

In manual, I am used to letting the gas off to shift.

Weird habits from growing up with M/K on this sim and learning to drift that way over 20,000+ driven miles. lol. I don't mind manual but i've gotten used to the wonky and/or good behavior the auto shift mode puts out.
Good mod, but the LOD2/LOD3 mappings/cutouts are not set correctly.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg

SLX130
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG