E-CHALLENGER
(7 posts, started )
E-CHALLENGER
Vehicle mod: E-CHALLENGER
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/FA2989

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :FormulaE-inspired electric single-seater

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Electric single-seater with 250 kW of power.
Inspired by Formula E Gen2 car.

Official competition vehicle for the Master Race car's E-Challenge championship.

Vehicle comes in three versions: With halo, with semi-transparent halo and with no halo device attached.

To simulate the Formula E handling use the R4 tyres. Road tyres are option too, but the car is extremely challenging to drive with them.

Work in progress.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
a second gear woud be verry nice
Quote from SM1Power :a second gear woud be verry nice

That should be general mods improvement suggestion and not something that's related to specific mod - curently electric cars are limited to 1 gear in LFS Editor.
Being able to change color of halo would be great Smile
The E-Challenger got an update - increased battery capacity, regen and full skin support with template Smile

The vehicle now should be ready for upcoming E-Challenge championship.
#6 - Pasci
Cool mod! Thanks Thumbs up

I had strange behavior today. But it's not clear to me whether it's a bug in the mod or in LFS. Shrug

Track: Blackwood Historic [reverse]
Pit lane: Speed limiter on

Shortly before leaving the pit lane, I received a drive-through penalty - with the speed limiter still on... and rightly so, the speed increased to over 80 km/h?! It's slightly downhill there. But I was already on the gas pedal.

I was also able to reproduce it with the E-Challenger Evo. Shrug

Perhaps someone can confirm/verify that too?
Quote from Pasci :Cool mod! Thanks Thumbs up

I had strange behavior today. But it's not clear to me whether it's a bug in the mod or in LFS. Shrug

Track: Blackwood Historic [reverse]
Pit lane: Speed limiter on

Shortly before leaving the pit lane, I received a drive-through penalty - with the speed limiter still on... and rightly so, the speed increased to over 80 km/h?! It's slightly downhill there. But I was already on the gas pedal.

I was also able to reproduce it with the E-Challenger Evo. Shrug

Perhaps someone can confirm/verify that too?

Thanks Smile

I had a look at the issue you described, please see the explanation here:
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/2082546#post2082546

E-CHALLENGER
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG