Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/CB5014

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Honda CG Titan 150 based motorcycle

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Honda CG Titan 150 based motorcycle

COVER SCREENSHOT:
-
(Evolution_R) DELETED by Evolution_R
Bike actually handles good on wheel! Really well done even with lfs weird bike physics at the moment!!
Quote from Jake_Blasted :Bike actually handles good on wheel! Really well done even with lfs weird bike physics at the moment!!

Yeah right Big grin, good one.

maybe if it involved no turning at all
It's probably the original setup, but to drive it normally in multiplayer, you need to have a lower first gear. Otherwise the clutch gets burned quickly.

Hard to handle at speeds below 40 kmh, sometimes it starts oscillating when you try to accelerate from it, but I'm not sure if it's physics fault or the setup. I've made the front harder, but not sure if it improved anything.
This bike is so fun. I've been driving it for couple days lol and it just doesn't get old. On my set i've stiffened rear and front suspensions, also used road_supers (for road setup) and a shorter front gear. Seems to eliminate the weird wobble that happens on fast corners.

The front headlight doesn't seem to work as well as front indicators.

It would be interesting to see another bike but slightly more powerful with thicker tires.
Quote from Drifteris :This bike is so fun. I've been driving it for couple days lol and it just doesn't get old. On my set i've stiffened rear and front suspensions, also used road_supers (for road setup) and a shorter front gear. Seems to eliminate the weird wobble that happens on fast corners.

The front headlight doesn't seem to work as well as front indicators.

It would be interesting to see another bike but slightly more powerful with thicker tires.

I'm doing some tests to correct this one and then make a sports bike, I did the first test, but it didn't work out very well.

This is the most fun mod on LFS right now. I guess the limitations of tyre shape stop serious lean angles, but beyond that its alot of fun.

Would like to see a working headlight though, maybe also rider movement to leaning also, I know it looks crap when going low speed but it will look better at higher speeds.
Any chance for default skin template in the future? Great mod! Handles well, on wheel.
Quote from pukkilukko :Any chance for default skin template in the future? Great mod! Handles well, on wheel.

I'll create it later, I also plan to do some more textures for the engine and some details.
Best mod so far, makes me smile almost as much as riding my real bicycle Big grin
I've been absolutely loving this mod for cruising. It gets much easier as you drive it more for practice. I'm not even a big bike/motorcycle guy and I love this mod Smile
Lots of guys drove it yesterday at CityDriving, making biker gangs. Smile

Still it's a bit harder than rl scooters or bicycles, but a lot fun.
Divirto-me muito com esse mod
So ta faltando o passageiro com o ferro na mao for that RJ effect
Quote from [OD :Jardim;1975016"]So ta faltando o passageiro com o ferro na mao for that RJ effect

kkk, seria muito legal na verdade Big grin TC precisa modificar !steal para os motociclistas, que seja rápido e ainda com testemuhnas. Smile

i miss the time when my mods are unnoficial and scawen still want down everything i did
Passenger is hilariousBig grin

that angle of the brake lever (and mirror)bothers me, but It's been around longer than I thought.
Looks a bit weird with giant brake calipers poking through the wheel spokes. Also the calipers needs to be attached to the bike, normally the front is behind the fork.
Quote from PeterN :Looks a bit weird with giant brake calipers poking through the wheel spokes. Also the calipers needs to be attached to the bike, normally the front is behind the fork.

I'm going to update that too, I had some ideas and learned a few things doing the other bike.
Please tell me how to download this mod. I have been reading forum and wiki for two hours now, and nowhere can I find instructions on how to download mods.
Quote from Pavel_D :Please tell me how to download this mod. I have been reading forum and wiki for two hours now, and nowhere can I find instructions on how to download mods.

In LFS v0.7a, go to Garage/Pits > Mods (Instead of Cars) and then choose whichever mod you want.

The chainwheel does not spin. Since spinning brake discs are possible, can you maybe combine the chainwheel with the disc so that both spin?
Hi, is there a way for mouse steering to override the bike steering itself? using mouse it feels like the bike tries to correct itself and it's annoying, can u add a seperate control setup for it?
Love this bike! Thumbs up

One thing that tickles me is that the headlight and the front indicators don't work.
Mirrors don't work either. IIRC it might be a limitation of LFS at the moment.

MOSQUITO - 150CC
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG