POCKET UF
(3 posts, started )
POCKET UF
Vehicle mod: POCKET UF
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/1B79EB

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :A drivable toy car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Small, fun little car based on UF1000.

Has few setups to choose from. Also has a working dials fixed on the windshield frame. Might need to point your inside camera slightly down to see them.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
This mod is so much fun racing with a lot of people. It's so tiny, that there's still a lot of passing room even with 5 people around you LOL.

I LOVE that it isn't a kart and more of just a shrunken down UF1. Full on H pattern stick shift and really dynamic suspension for such a small thing. The deep wheels and the little engine poking out are the best.
This is the most cartoonish car in the best ways possible.

I would love another pocket mod of another iconic car, like XRT, XFG, or even an open wheeler! They'd still have things like a little engine poking out and really small wheels hahaha

It would be nice to add some variety but still have them competitive with each other.
The car will be featured on Monday 9th for the last pachanga race (Chistmas fun open) at www.cesav.es

The car is fun and hard to get fast! The cartoonish look and feel is priceless.
My two main issues currently are "lateral stability" and force feedback. I am ok for the car to roll but is a pain to have it stuck on the door (what I called wrongly lateral stability)... The force feedback is weird it feels backward I don´t know if it is torque steer (would say no) or front caster angle )it feels reverse. I currently run without FFB on.

POCKET UF
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG