The online racing simulator
The following drivers failed to appear at Round 2, and failed to confirm non-attendance at Round 2. All these drivers have taken part in at least one official session (yes, Pre-Qualifying is an official session), so their numbers are locked to them.

If one of these drivers wishes to re-enter the series, they must quote their original entry, and simply state "Re-entering the series".

If a car number appears in the entry pdf, it is in use and cannot be used by anyone other than the driver it's associated with.

Quote from deusvultmydudes :54/deusvultmydudes/Niko Biličić/Croatia/XRR/Master Race Car/#4103

Quote from timdecnodder :17/TimDC/Tim De Cnodder/Belgium/FZR/Master Race Car/#9301

Quote from StepanYL :74/StepanYL/Stepan Lyazer/Russian Federation/XRR/Master race car/#6561

Quote from cathal50cc :86/cathal50cc/Cathal Croarkin/Ireland/FZR/Born To Race/8086

Quote from Huseyin41 :6/huseyin41/Kadir Yılmaz/Turkey/XRR/Air Attack Newsroom/0651

Quote from ramonero :15 / ramonero / João Gabriel Lustosa Fortes / Brazil / XRR / Roda Presa Racing Team / 3863

Quote from nxggera :5/Nxggera/Joris Bohnson/UK/FZR/B2R/1978

Quote from Duduneris_br :91/Duduneris_BR/Matheus Ribeiro/Brazil/FZR/I dont have team/3469

Quote from Math55 :92/Math55/Matheus Henrique/Brazil/FZR/i dont have a team/5555

Quote from Classikboi :21/Classikboi/Mihnea Andrei/Romania/FZR/Born To Race/7715

Quote from Jarmolo :83/JARMOLO/Evaldas Jarmolovicius/LITHUANIA/FXR/NONE/8083

Quote from Rejekt :45/Rejekt/Henri Virtanen/Finland/XRR/Born To Race/5526

Quote from Upsas966 :95/Upsas966/Paulius Petrauskas/Lithuania/XRR/Born To Race/2960

13/Botswanan Salama/Pauli Peltokangas/Finland/FXR/Team S1DUS/5927
39 / leonardo555 / Leonardo Forcinetti / Brazil / XRR / 9568
52/vinsu/Pedro Martínez/CHILE/FXR/TAM/8725
Entry lockout started for Round 3
Entries open again following Round 3
65/elonb13/Elon Berisha/DNK/FXR/TBA/3824
Quote from F1 mainiac :99/f1 mainiac/Bozhidar Velinov/Bulgaria/XRR/World Class Lions/4281

Quote from socalmini :11/socalmini/Ben Green/USA/XRR/Miniracers/Bengbob360#1304

These entries have been dropped from the entry list for failure to appear and failure to confirm "no" for Round 3. These drivers have not taken part in any session, their car numbers are free for election by any other new entrant.
Quote from RKoots :75/rkoots/Reno Kööts/Estonia/XRR/Air Attack Newsroom/2424

Quote from Viperakecske :23/viperakecske/Gábor Gyüre/Hungary/FZR/Team S1DUS/5655

Quote from ainius019 :47/ainius019/Ainius Matjošaitis/Lithuania/FZR/AK-47/0588

Quote from Thespeed10 :29/Thespeed10/Cristóbal González/Chile/FZR/Born To Race/4091

Quote from VictorMateus123 :10/VictorMateus123/Victor Veloso/Brazil/XRR/Energy Virtual Racing/8553

Quote from Papator :28/cocom36/Malcome Delbary/FRA/FXR/GUM Garage/2770

Quote from Arvix :35/Arvix/Mantas Bajoras/Lithuania/FXR/-/3802

Quote from pajkul :40/pajkul/Paweł Cena/Poland/XRR/Chad Esports/9345

Quote from zSnake :62/zsnake/Luis Vinicius/Brazil/XRR/RP Racing/7148

Quote from terga :26/terga/Alen Terzic/Slovenia/FZR/5859

Quote from ZEUSfdp :68/zeusfdp/Alexander Santero/XRR/Furtive Racing/8536

The following drivers failed to appear at Round 3, and failed to confirm non-attendance at Round 3. All these drivers have taken part in at least one official session (yes, Pre-Qualifying is an official session), so their numbers are locked to them.

If one of these drivers wishes to re-enter the series, they must quote their original entry, and simply state "Re-entering the series".

If a car number appears in the entry pdf, it is in use and cannot be used by anyone other than the driver it's associated with.
Quote from ElonB13 :65/elonb13/Elon Berisha/Denmark/FXR/TBA/3824

Changing my country to the right format.
73/kulkaLTU/Tomas Janušaitis/Lithuania/FXR/none/9370
37/josimracing/Jos Ogos/British/XRR//3068
49/eldarone/Eldar Kadrić/Bosnia and Herzegovina/XRR/Master Race car/2134
Quote from texxxas :64/texxxas/Dawid Góźdź/Poland/XRR/Team Rock Racing/3144

64/texxxas/Dawid Góźdź/Poland/XRR/-/3144

Updated.
vettel wdc 2021
99/botagas/Patrikas Žvaigždė/Lithuania/XRR/Master Race car/2673

I'd like to avoid posting sensitive information (last name) on the forum, would it be okay if I send that through PMs or Discord instead?
Quote from botagas :99/botagas/Patrikas Č./Lithuania/XRR/2673

I'd like to avoid posting sensitive information (last name) on the forum, would it be okay if I send that through PMs or Discord instead?

The problem is though, and you should be aware of this, that your last name will be used for the official results and other media purposes, so it'll contact jonathon.provost or dekojester via pm, they'll surely advise you what to do.
Quote from TFalke55 :The problem is though, and you should be aware of this, that your last name will be used for the official results and other media purposes, so it'll contact jonathon.provost or dekojester via pm, they'll surely advise you what to do.

Yes, I am aware, I just want to avoid posting it just for registration, if possible, but would be okay sending the details privately. And I do realise the name would be available for media purposes and results, such as broadcasts and whatnot.
Entries lockout in place for Round 4! Contact dekojester or Jonathon.provost if you need any signup-related things from now until ~2h after event conclusion.
Entries open again after Round 4!
22/numbertwo/Zdravko Topolnjak/Croatia/XRR/Fragmaster/0701
48/blueflame/Jacob Cooper/United Kingdom/FZR/bs.nv/2754
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG