The online racing simulator
Quote from Black_Santa :It's been awhile.. still waiting to get S2

Oh my! Pray, tell, what are you waitin' fer? The end is almost upon us!
I forgot to write here Smile

Hi! I'm new. Looking looking forward to buy S2 and participate in some races.
First time playing in almost 8 years, I forgot how much I loved LFS
Hello guys!
Hello guys! My name is Dieter and lover of SimRace. I'm brazilian. I've met LFS a few time ago and among the things that "be keen me" that game, is the realism and the stability of the game.

Who knows, maybe I will join a team to compete in championships.

I hope to see all you on the track! Good race and care on the first corner!

Olá pessoas! Meu nome é Dieter e apaixonado por SimRace. Eu conheci a LFS há pouco tempo e, entre as coisas que me ajudaram nesse jogo, está o realismo e a estabilidade do jogo.

Quem sabe, talvez eu entre para uma equipe para competir em campeonatos.

Espero vê-lo na pista! Boa corrida e cuidado na primeira curva!
Welcam Dieter
Hi everyone, I have LFS a long time ago, but I never have time to play and I hadn’t equipment too. But know the things are changing, I bought a G29 with shifter and I planning to do my own playseat 3DOF, for next step. For now I can start and train myself on sim racing. I hope we can meet on a league soon and have fun.

Just another point, not really important but can help in the future, I can speak English, French, Portugues
Hi and welcome back! See you on the race track and have fun. Smile
You can count me as new, even though I spent quite a bit of time around Blackwood a while back.

Now with a VR setup I tried out some contenders and the plucky ol LFS currently feels best to me over iRacing, PC2 and whatnot. I am stunned and bought a bigger license to try and compensate for those earlier hours spent Big grin
Quote from goupeinou :Hi everyone, I have LFS a long time ago, but I never have time to play and I hadn’t equipment too. But know the things are changing, I bought a G29 with shifter and I planning to do my own playseat 3DOF, for next step. For now I can start and train myself on sim racing. I hope we can meet on a league soon and have fun.

Just another point, not really important but can help in the future, I can speak English, French, Portugues

Welcome!! You will appreciate LFS especially with motion system. I recommand you as well VR because LFS has the best VR sim racing experience!! (real time helmet moving you could see it on 3D real stereoscopic mirrors, not 2D like all the other sims) It's waayyyyy better than all the "mainstream" racing sim. And if you could a direct drive weel. I have Valve index + fanatec DD1 + next level V3 motion. LFS is an absolute blast with this setup, it feels very real because of the best physics as well!! Smile
Quote from Turboz :You can count me as new, even though I spent quite a bit of time around Blackwood a while back.

Now with a VR setup I tried out some contenders and the plucky ol LFS currently feels best to me over iRacing, PC2 and whatnot. I am stunned and bought a bigger license to try and compensate for those earlier hours spent Big grin

Totally agree!! Way better than anything else (Rfactor 2, iracing,asseto and so on). LFS has the best VR sim racing experience!! (real time helmet moving you could see it on 3D real stereoscopic mirrors, not 2D like all the other sims) It's waayyyyy better than all the "mainstream" racing sim.

Welcome!! If you can in the future (little bit expensive), you will more appreciate LFS especially with motion system. And if you could a direct drive weel. I have Valve index + fanatec DD1 + next level V3 motion. LFS is an absolute blast with this setup, it feels very real because of the best physics as well!! Smile
Hi everyone. I'm not exactly new, but haven't played the sim in many, many years. I'd like to get back into it, but I think I'll need a new wheel. I currently have a Red Momo & an Act Labs RS Force. lol
I hope to upgrade to S3 & get some compatible hardware going soon!
Hi, my name is Javier, I'm from Argentina, a few years ago I was active, we'll be back again. Hopefully there will be more updates.
See you!!
SpeedWerkes™ is a new Team & Online Fantasy Racing League! We're trying to bring new life to LFS as well as some amazing and fun opportunities to the LFS community!

We host cash prize league events as well as host fun events, practices & much more! We have our own server, our own website, and our own team skins and few other goodies.

We're looking for new recruits for our team as well as sign-up's for our Summer Cup Racing League starting June 6th at 8PM EST. It is a 3 month league, with 10 races (hence the name Summer Cup!)

Please visit www.SpeedWerkes.ca/lfs for more Team Recruitment information or check out the League's section as well for League Registration Information. Thank You! Smile
Hello good morning friends! I'm entering the group new and wanted to go say hello here
Hello
Hello mrhello
Quote from SpeedWerkes :SpeedWerkes™ is a new Team & Online Fantasy Racing League! We're trying to bring new life to LFS as well as some amazing and fun opportunities to the LFS community!

We host cash prize league events as well as host fun events, practices & much more! We have our own server, our own website, and our own team skins and few other goodies.

We're looking for new recruits for our team as well as sign-up's for our Summer Cup Racing League starting June 6th at 8PM EST. It is a 3 month league, with 10 races (hence the name Summer Cup!)

Please visit www.SpeedWerkes.ca/lfs for more Team Recruitment information or check out the League's section as well for League Registration Information. Thank You! Smile

Oh hi again goodluck and try us again on discord but with less steroids Wink
Hi!
Hi
Hi all! I did buy today the S2 content. I did play the game in 2012 or somethinh like that. But today i installed again and just did buy the S2 content. I think you guys can find me in the city driving server(s). You guys have have any tips to download some nice things? Or?

Edit: 2013*
My name is Javier, the nickname: Javi. I am from Argentina, I have been s2 for a long time but now I am more involved.
Hello there! Marcos here, new player expecting to have tons of fun!
Hi, I'm a new licensed pal here. Smile
Welcome!
Hello all. I’m creepingwing just downloaded the demo. I’m from uk.

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG