The online racing simulator
@ DEVS: DirectX 9.0c (June 2010 update)
At the official (LFS) "Obtaining and Installing DirectX 9" page, you wrote that "You probably came to this page looking for a download link to the proper DirectX 9 files. However Microsoft doesn't seem to provide them anymore, so there is no download link anymore...".

EDIT: text on that page has changed, according to Scawen's post

Closely following another DirectX9 game (Orbiter) I have a couple links that we use to share among users:

DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
Version: 9.29.1974
File Name: directx_Jun2010_redist.exe
Date Published: 4/18/2011
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

and

DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
Version: 9.29.1974
File Name: dxwebsetup.exe
Date Published: 4/18/2011
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=35

Maybe they are the same runtimes you included in LFS?
Bumped to (try to) catch Scawen's attention...
Isn't DX9 attached already to LFS files everytime you download it?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Isn't DX9 attached already to LFS files everytime you download it?

No u have to dl it and install yourself.

Edit: Oh looks like u right Thumbs up
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Isn't DX9 attached already to LFS files everytime you download it?

Yes, that's what that page says: DX9 (or some of its needed components) is bundled with LFS.
My post was intended to state that Microsoft still seems to provide those links.
It's Better this way I think. Just install LFS and ready.
** Best answer **
Thanks, I see what you mean, the page is now not quite right, since the runtime install is in fact available from Microsoft.

We don't want to provide a link to the MS page because it is annoying when they randomly change the URL leaving us with a dead link. But we could change the text, yes.

By the way, the required files are D3DCompiler_43.dll and D3DX9_43.dll which are now supplied in your LFS\dll folder.

@ DEVS: DirectX 9.0c (June 2010 update)
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG