The online racing simulator
Kyoto 500 2018 pls
deko and ellis pls
Deko is too lazy and Ellis probably is more outside than ever these days...
I would not say I'm too lazy Tongue. Plus, this year, the traditional weekend for the 500, I will be at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course flagging some open wheel racing (USF4, Formula Atlantic, F2000,F1600), but if I can assemble a team we may try the insanity again Tongue
Rockingham 250 with XRT pls
and kyoto 9000 uf1
Koyto 500 or some GT1/2/3 race (4h-6h) will be perfect.
#7 - Hahmo
Dead banana
#8 - CSF
Wot about lx6 with rally cross 12h scicokokokoko pace car
Quote from CSF :Wot about lx6 with rally cross 12h scicokokokoko pace car

yes

i are think that is good idea too but lx8 gooder idea

Altough it was proper mayhem at best, I always had fun turning left on those events. Even though there may not be a "reunion" event (I know a lot of time would go into organising another kyoto event, and finding the people to marshall and run things during the event might be harder nowadays than what it used to be a few years back Tongue) it's still nice to hear from you guys. I started the topic as a small joke but I would definitely be up for a race again. Big grin
#10 - CSF
Quote from nikopdr :yes

i are think that is good idea too but lx8 gooder idea

Altough it was proper mayhem at best, I always had fun turning left on those events. Even though there may not be a "reunion" event (I know a lot of time would go into organising another kyoto event, and finding the people to marshall and run things during the event might be harder nowadays than what it used to be a few years back Tongue) it's still nice to hear from you guys. I started the topic as a small joke but I would definitely be up for a race again. Big grin

Yeah I think theres no chance of events happening again. We are all now late 20s at the very least and life takes other turns!

I think Deko just got married, so I can't imagine his new bride being delighted with him sitting in one of their rooms screaming at ELLIS ELLIS ELLIS WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING over and over again for 6+ hours during another chaotic 500...............
Quote from CSF :We are all now late 20s at the very least and life takes other turns!

But that does not rule out possibility to have a hobby. My life had quite drastical changes during LFS activity period (refer to my join date),I'm still here and also organizing races. Not big leagues though,but still.
My wife has been fine with me doing the few we’ve done lately, I’ve just not had the satisfaction of it being worth. Been working on internal things, website coding, results redoing.

Oh, and the jump from PHP 5 to PHP 7 has caused tracker errors, so trying to sort that out, too. I’m highly keen to keep a presence in LFS, just try to time events to get peak involvement. The LFSCART Voucher event, the iTCC resurrection, and the TBOC Special all went well from what I saw.

I have a feeling that there’s a possible community of newer users who don’t have a place to learn to race, but I’m not sure it’s enough to do usual leagues - back to simple leagues like our LFS Beginner’s Cup, LX Challenge, MiniFBM, TBOC.

If I can make the NDR website do most of the bureaucratic work (results, points, entry, password access, etc), I can do more. The biggest issue is the manual time. Same for if we ran anything in rFactor 2 or Automobilista, for example.
[offtopic]Apart from the bureaucratic work, probably you'd love to make some updates to replicate this, I guess Wink

[/offtopic]

Kyoto 500 2018 pls
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG