The online racing simulator
It wasn't a small hit since the front looked completely smashed so I assumed the damage was too big to continue. Maybe I was wrong, I'm not familiar with the lfs damage model.
Quote from LucianLS :It wasn't a small hit since the front looked completely smashed so I assumed the damage was too big to continue. Maybe I was wrong, I'm not familiar with the lfs damage model.

Lucian, do you know F10 mode? You can see what are your damages. Your wall hit did only small damage to front right. Anyway, sad stuff, Kairis had driver on right side, he should had take a look on left before going there.
For the record, I didn't see any lag from anyone except one isolated incident where Mikke disappeared for a few seconds. The server was fine.
In my MPR the touch between Getrag and Spiky at 38:46 looked like clear strongly amplified lag hit. Without the lag effect, the touch itself looked harmless.
Race vid:

Incar vid:
SORL ROUND 4 - RESULTS & WARNINGS

Race 4 took us to Aston Historic for 15 laps (not 20 as I accidentally put) for a day of close racing, an quite a few bumps and scrapes.

Firstly the results:

Raw Results:
1st: Mikke
2nd: Getrag
3rd: Spiky
4th: 9397
5th: [TC-R] Pete [VR]
6th: E.Ekmekcibasi (10s added to finishing time as penalty for L13 Incident)
7th: Rejekt
8th: Ripstie
9th: RedBoT
10th: M@CI3K
11th: A.Kairis
12th: M.Evers
13th: R.McKenzie
14th: L.Glynn
15th: W3rrd

Warnings

E.Ekmekcibasi given a 10 second penalty to finishing time as a penalty for his L13 incident, heavy warning also given as well as a guaranteed DQ if anything as such happens again.

Getrag given a warning for spacial awareness, no points or positions being docked from him.

Pete to be given a reminder for VR drivers not being given special treatment under spacial awareness.

Join us next time for SO4_R 14th of March.
first laps of the race, congratz Mikke, you rule even with extra restrictions xd (I laughed with myself when you posted "5... restart" lmao)
SORL Round 5 - Results

Hello! Round 5 took us to South City for the 1st of 2 times, this race being our most underattened races, however for those who did arrive, easier chance for points to pull up the table!

Below are the results, points will be updated after this post!

RACE 6 - Fern Bay Gold - 25 laps - 28/03/18

Race 4 takes us to Fern Bay, for the twists, turns and evil left hander of the gold configuration. As the clocks have gone forward in the UK qualification will now start from 18:00 BST

Races will now also take place on the Street Obsessions Racing server!

Thanks to everyone who has attended, we're now reaching the halfway point of the season!

PMs have been sent out to all entrants for server information for the race.
wats the password, dont have any pm
here is my drive from yesterday

In my opinion the sign up could be still open since the amount of participants is decreasing on each event
Great video.
New blood would be beneficial, I agree.
Heya! Sorry about the lack of results and point table update, with LFS being taken down the 2 times I tried when it'd let me do the post went pfptpfpfpfpt.

Results will be coming after I update points table (which is now a sea of numbers mmm)

To answer Lucaf's suggestion, I will have a look in to it, I agree that new people coming in would be beneficial, this I will gather opinions on how I should implement and manage it, either under system of "If you miss x races without informing admin" etc etc. Unsure as yet.
Does it create a problem, if you have too many sign ups? If yes, just drop those who joined only first event or only one, I think there are some...
But if there is not a concrete upper limit of sign ups, then just let the show go on...
Huge apologies for all my absences - I have been trying hard, but early start races and late worknights don't play nice Frown I will, as always, be there for any and all I can manage to get to... I just can't say if that'll be all of them, none of them, or something in between.
Update;

We're monitoring the attacks on the Master server, if the situation is the same as of Sunday, then the chances are that we will be suspending SO-RL until a time where the attacks have stopped.

We would rather have the community wait and hope on the day, it's an anxious waiting game for everyone, let's all hope that soon there is a solution to the problem.

TL;dr - We're considering suspending the season, full decision expected SUNDAY... No decision made yet.

In times like this we can only support LFS developers and not speculate the cause or who. I'd like to see you all this coming Wednesday, but lets wait and see.

Many Thanks,

TAZxx & Street Obsessions Management.
Wait there is more rounds?
6 rounds left - calendar in first post.
We're only half-way through the season Tongue
Hello,

It has been recently reported to us that there may have been cheating and/or hacking taking place during the recent Fragmasters events as well as during our SORL events. We've learned that one of our own members, SO•South, was using a third party program to eliminate clutch wear during a recent race with Fragmasters. We're currently investigating if this took place during SORL and will take corrective action if needed.

At Street Obsessions, integrity is one of our many core values. We believe in doing the right thing, and we hold our members to this same high standard. Unfortunately, South's behavior did not meet our standards. He will no longer continue his membership with the team and will no longer be permitted to participate in SORL.

Moving forward, we will be monitoring our events more closely for any cheating. We welcome the community to bring any reports or suspicions of cheating to our attention.

We appreciate your continued support for the team and our community events. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, and would to discuss in private, please contact a Street Obsessions Senior Member, Overseer, or Leader (green or white names).

Thank you,

The Management team at Street Obsessions.

P.S Apologies for the double-post.
To elaborate on Taz's previous post South's points throughout the season will be FULLY VOIDED as points go towards team points.

As I can also now get onto LFS Forum I can do the well wanted results of round 6!

Points will be updated soon.
I think points were updated already.
Quote from Mikus1212 :I think points were updated already.

They were, I fully forgot I did them after the race.

Street Obsessions Racing League - Official Thread - DEPRECIATED
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG