The online racing simulator
2nd RTFR XL info

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: AA™| Mikke
(not much history to show yet...)
Event rating and other statistics

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
you shoulda made it 72 laps Big grin
Mikke will win this race too
I wish
disconnect..can someone attach the race replay? thanks
Damn, i fell asleep and missed it.
Thanks for the race!

Was interesting to watch the replay and tyre handling of racers. Fun happening on last lap, racers 16 & 17 fail at the same time (#16 fuel finish, #17 tyre blown).
2nd RTFR XL results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated during the week)

* PENALTIES :
just.yeman - receives 30.92 seconds penalty added to his finish time for minimum pit time violation.
9397 - receives 60 seconds penalty for failing to complete the mandatory pitstop.

- - - - - - - - - -

Surprisingly the more difficult car in a bit more tricky track did not scare many away,as the attendance was even higher than in 1st XL edition of the RTFR - 32 qualified,30 started and 24 finished the race yesterday,which is better than 2nd best result of normal RTFR.

He picked the combo and used the advantage to win again - Mikke led the most of the race and finished again 8 seconds ahead of the rest of the competition. He also added 2nd fastest lap of the race to his stats. Marex was the best of the rest again,scoring his 2nd 2nd place finish,Spencer finished 3rd,which is 2 positions better than his previous race finish. Riddick upgraded his last race finish by 7 positions and finished 4th,just like in last race,also yesterday right behind him was Ring,also for him 1st visit in top5. But there is still someone to mention - L.Kovacs set the best lap in qualifying,but did not start the race.

* FUN FACT OF THE MONTH :
Again the fun fact is a little coincidence between both RTFR versions - 6 years ago in 2nd RTFR a swiss driver joined the internationally little known event and won it,which was just 1st of 6 wins for him. Yesterday he joined also 2nd RTFR XL,but the competition has grown obviously,so Troy had to settle for 9th place finish,still a respectable result when starting from back of the grid.

* CLOCK PITTER OF THE RACE :
[SR] Riddick spent in pitstop 10.28s,which was the shortest pitstop without any work,so the honor goes to him,despite 2 drivers having shorter legal pitstops - Marex set the refueling most precisly to have a 10.16s pitstop.

* FIELD RUSHER OF THE RACE :
Again the mention goes to someone,who joined late in qualifying - Camoradi. He set just 1 (he will admit himself that too) quite lousy laptime and during race rushed throught the field to gain 21 positions and finish just outside top 5.

* HONORABLE MENTION :
The honorable mention this time goes to the unluckiest driver of the race. His bid for top 15 position ended badly with the completion of the mandatory pitstop - he entered pitlane with higher speed then allowed 80km/h,stopped right between pitstalls and didn't noticed it,thus (technically) failing to complete the mandatory pitstop and earning 60 seconds penalty on top of the drive-through penalty. He lost "just" 3 positions due field being more spread out. Tough luck,mr. 9397 - better luck next time! (switching to outside view during pitstop might help you avoid similar mishaps in future)

After another tough 75+ minutes race we need 4 weeks of break,what combo awaits us then? The winner has already messaged his choise - the next race will feature one of the lightweight street legal racing machines,known with various names in real world,we have 2 versions in LFS too,the slower LX4 will be used in South City's longest and reversed configuration. Ready for some throttle control action? Join in 4 weeks to find out. But next week the standart RTFR returns also with one of the street legal cars.

PS. After increasing complaints about misuse of the button clutch,it is very likely the feature will be forbidden in future RTFR events.
LOL i made my pistop but was so confused about exceeding pit lane speed, that i was sitting the 10 second outside pit :/ And I was wondering why I dont see the seconds running in my pit :/ LOL so I messed totally my good race on lap 52 with this pit mess :/ + also executing drive-trhough penalty. Have to say Im really disappointed on my messing, would have finish on pos 13 without it ;(

oh nice, just read I was under "honorable mention" subject <3
rtfrxllx!
Quote :PS. After increasing complaints about misuse of the button clutch,it is very likely the feature will be forbidden in future RTFR events.

rekt
that moment when I stopped breathing for a little while (picture added) ... happened on 26th lap, thought that tyres wont cool down that fast, but they did recover pretty good. Also stopped too early on the pitstop, was like wtf, cant be I missed it

I like these long races, its challenging ...
Its great to have so many people joining these fun races, cya on the next one Wink

Edit: as I already suggested, for XL format top3 picture would be nice, as a reward for finishing such a long race Tongue
Attached images
huh.jpg
3rd RTFR XL info

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: AA™| Mikke (2 in row)
(not much history to show yet...)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Seems like I have forgotten to restart server after setting up for the combo... Looking
Now it's online with RIGHT combo!
3rd RTFR XL results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated during the week)

* PENALTIES :
Migpha - receives 7.70 seconds penalty added to his finish time for minimum pit time violation.
322 Ł.Mikoda - receives 10 seconds penalty added to his finish time for pit exit line violation.
William - receives 10 seconds penalty added to his finish time for pit exit line violation.
SilverFox - receives 10 seconds penalty added to his finish time for pit exit line violation.

- - - - - - - - - -

The tougher and trickier combo deffinitely had it's effect on attendance,but 20 cars grid is still enough competition for the most skill levels,where most had their races for positions through out the race.

3rd race brought us a new winner - L.Paddewwa representing no country set the best time in qualifying beating everyone by 0.4 seconds,had the also the pace to take the win in race,even if he had to retake his lead in lap 2 in same way and place he lost it in lap 1. L.Paddewwa took from his 1st appearance in RTFR XL the "full package" - pole position,win and fastest lap of the race. 2nd best was Troy,who led 1/3 of the race before doing his mandatory pitstop - he improved his previous best position 9th scored in previous race and also is now responsible for closest finish of RTFR XL - 6.85s. Last race's polesitter L.Kovács qualified on front row again,but unlike in last race,he started this one - led first lap,but lost 2 positions during remaining 41 laps and finished 3rd in his 1st completed race here. After missing previous race,Pete returned with 4th places - both in qualifying and race,improving his best results in both sessions,but M.Rukmanis is the only driver to repeat top 5 finish and it's his 3rd top 5 finish already (leading this stat column now) - funny that he can thank his new teammate for the position as Ł.Mikoda completely ignored pit exit line and scored 5th position losing 10 seconds penalty...

* FUN FACT OF THE MONTH :
This time the fun fact focuses on diversity of nations represented in last race - top 7 finishers represents 7 different countries and even 2 continents. Remaining field adds another 6 different nations.

* CLOCK PITTER OF THE RACE :
This time the mention goes to organizer himself - RGˆRony stopped for 10.13 seconds without any pitwork,while shortest legal pitstop was 0.07s faster,set by another latvian M.Rukmanis.

* FIELD RUSHER OF THE RACE :
Being known as a trouble free racer,T©L Gutholz /2 received a wildcard to start the race without qualifying from 20th position. He gained 4 positions and finished 16th,which is the highest climb of 3rd RTFR XL.

* HONORABLE MENTION :
It could have been 7th postion in finish but connection gave up with 10 laps to go - still worth to notify the performance of TEM/Y.Laprevotte,as in this field not many could get this high in the positions list.

4 weeks break between the Extra Large RTFR races,next combo is still unclear - winner did pick the next combo,but during the day he changed his choice before being accepted,so he still has to confirm the last choice.
Combination for 4th RTFR-XL - XFR at Aston Cup Reversed (AS2Y/A22)

But already next tuesday the normal RTFR will feature a slick tyre car race,if it sounds interesting,stay tuned for more details!
wtf since when cant cut these lines... i was cutting it in previous rounds
Quote from Mikus1212 :wtf since when cant cut these lines... i was cutting it in previous rounds

Rony's (rather weird) rule is that you can only cut the pit exit lines with two tires, so it is more lenient than most races but the pit exit here really forces you to stay near the wall. At BL1 in the FXO you cut with two tires. At WE the pit exit line basically doesn't exist, but you didn't cut the one Rony added anyway. Big grin
Quote from Mikus1212 :wtf since when cant cut these lines...

Quote from Eclipsed :Rules:
  • Don't cross the pitline with more than 2 wheels and make way for cars racing at full speed. Failing to comply with this rule will award the racer with 10s penalty.

Who can read,has an advantage. Cool

Previous 2 races featured tracks,where cutting pit exit line would not give any advantage at all,so (yes,I admit) it wasn't even monitored. Here however you can get small advantage. I always had more liberal attitude (than for example F1) by allowing to cross the line by 2 wheels - so everyone could put left wheels over the line and even touching it with right wheels would not trigger penalty in this case due the narrow lane here,but you (and 2 others) just went straight away on track. Shrug
Hallo Rony

Warum stehn bei meiner Endzeit +7,70s???
Bitte um Info!
P.S. Boxenstop war gesamt über 10sec. Stehzeit, hatte nur als ich merkte das es beim Erstversuch nur knapp 9sec. waren gleich noachmal angehalten ca. 2sec! (siehe bitte Replay)

Gruß Migpha
Quote from Mighty Pharao :Hallo Rony

Warum stehn bei meiner Endzeit +7,70s???
Bitte um Info!
P.S. Boxenstop war gesamt über 10sec. Stehzeit, hatte nur als ich merkte das es beim Erstversuch nur knapp 9sec. waren gleich noachmal angehalten ca. 2sec! (siehe bitte Replay)

Gruß Migpha

It was determined that the minimum penalty for having a pit stop too short would have a 5 second base added to it, as you could actually gain a bit if your stop time was something like 9.8-9.9, so your penalty is now calculated by 5 + (time missed)*3, so in your case 5 + .9 * 3 = 5 + 2.7 = 7.7 seconds.
Quote from Eclipsed :Who can read,has an advantage. Cool

Previous 2 races featured tracks,where cutting pit exit line would not give any advantage at all,so (yes,I admit) it wasn't even monitored. Here however you can get small advantage. I always had more liberal attitude (than for example F1) by allowing to cross the line by 2 wheels - so everyone could put left wheels over the line and even touching it with right wheels would not trigger penalty in this case due the narrow lane here,but you (and 2 others) just went straight away on track. Shrug

Ahh Ahhhh
Quote from Mighty Pharao :Warum stehn bei meiner Endzeit +7,70s???
Bitte um Info!
P.S. Boxenstop war gesamt über 10sec. Stehzeit, hatte nur als ich merkte das es beim Erstversuch nur knapp 9sec. waren gleich noachmal angehalten ca. 2sec!

Wie schon herr Weisser Hase geantwortet hat,strafzeit besteht aus verdreifachte fehlende zeit bis minimal benoetigten 10 sekunden und addierten 5 sekunden. Leider es zaehlt nur richtige pitstops und man kann nur einen machen pro boxengassebesuch. Aber in deinen fall gab es keine positionsaenderung,da fahrer hinter dir war ~25s entfernt,also etwas glueck gehabt.
Combo for next race loaded in server for testing purposes - since it's not a standart combination,possible laptimes have to be found out for distance calculation.
Combo is XFR at Aston Cup Reversed (AS2Y/A22)

Combo will stay until next RTFR race will be set up.
4th RTFR XL info

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: 322 L.Paddewwa
Current rating leader: 322 Ł.Mikoda (+5 points)

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race - Extra Large (thread of 1st-36th / 2017-2019)
(278 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG