The online racing simulator
versis: Np, it was very messy at first and i thought i would be lucky to get away with nothing.

Although i hotlapped or gave way to faster guys, i liked this layout and i hope to see it again one day, with another car. ^^

As for Riddick, i expect at least removal from the events for some time. Shame.
:O I checked the replay and...

"LOOK AT MY HORSE MY DRIVE IS NOT'MAZING!"

EDIT: Man, that was SALT! oh well, life is! Frown
Riddick, that's unbelievable. Not what I expected from a driver of your caliber. What were you thinking?

I think I'm now glad I missed today's race. What a disgrace.
Riddick should be gotten rid of
o lol
Same old story with Riddick, he dives in T1 and T2, then gets mad when someone does the same exact move to him.
I had Some look into this as well, and I think that Riddick has been getting too good results recently. Riddick has won some random races recently only becouse everyone else were away. Now he actually thinks he has some racing skills, when in reality, he definantely doesn't. Horrible racing by him, first diving into t1 and t2, and after the other driver had a revenge on him out of frustration (which i kinda understand), he just couldn't accept it. I Hope we Rony has some proper look into this and doesn't give him too punchy penalty as we need those midpack racers in future too.Wave
Quote from Smashmolth :Riddick has won some random races recently only becouse everyone else were away. Now he actually thinks he has some racing skills, when in reality, he definantely doesn't. Horrible racing by him, first diving into t1 and t2, and after the other driver had a revenge on him out of frustration (which i kinda understand), he just couldn't accept it. I Hope we Rony has some proper look into this and doesn't give him too punchy penalty as we need those midpack racers in future too.Wave

The midpack doesn't want him either.
I hope this doesn't discourage others from joining, it has never happened to this extent before and i hope it will never happen again. I would have shown up to this race but the LX6 part discouraged me Taped Shut
Quote from Smashmolth :I had Some look into this as well, and I think that Riddick has been getting too good results recently. Riddick has won some random races recently only becouse everyone else were away. Now he actually thinks he has some racing skills, when in reality, he definantely doesn't. Horrible racing by him, first diving into t1 and t2, and after the other driver had a revenge on him out of frustration (which i kinda understand), he just couldn't accept it. I Hope we Rony has some proper look into this and doesn't give him too punchy penalty as we need those midpack racers in future too.Wave

Give me detailed explanation, what are low, midpack, and higher than midpack leveled racers?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Give me detailed explanation, what are low, midpack, and higher than midpack leveled racers?

Just like you didn't know what i meant. Anyway was just a provo, chillout.
lol, I've only spoken to Riddick a couple of times and this is something he'd do, he tried to run me off the track because I overtook him in the FO8 round at the new Blackwood, he luckily failed and caused himself to crash on the next turn. Hopefully people are not deterred to show up to the next round as a result of his attitude and driving and hopefully he won't be allowed to race for a while in these races as a result of him constantly behaving like this. Kinda glad I missed doing this now.
Riddickulous
The funny thing is, he would have lost like one position in the lap 1 turn 4 incident if only he did not stop to rant and crash people. "Ruined my race", hardly. You could've still won from thereShrug
Quote from Oliver Feistkorn :Wow what a disgrace, here's the replay: http://www108.zippyshare.com/v/qTnXmwMG/file.html

Edit: Post #1000 Cool

What a megaspam website, cannot download by clicking the download button, just opens new spam windows. Download possible when you paste this code in address bar:
http://www108.zippyshare.com/d/qTnXmwMG/15628/AU1%20Ronys.mpr

Edit: was quite sad watching. This is an example case where one Limad spectator would be very useful, such racer should be immediately kicked out from the race.
Told you rony.. should keep admins keep eye track. make me one and dis never happens again
Anyway, here's the archived livestream of mine. It was fun Smile

149th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

It was a tight track,tricky car,so all the mishaps and incidents weren't too much of a surprise,even if everybody should do their best to avoid it at any times. But one of the drivers felt personally attacked by a revenge dive-bomb of a driver he dive-bombed and hit while braking himself,so he went all mad and created an actual rampage by releasing his rage on few others. Therefore...

[SR] Riddick (LFSW: Riddick) - receives a 1 year ban from RTFR and any other events under Race Green Events control for multiple intentional wrecking and reckless driving during 149th RTFR race session.

2 other things worth to notify:
* 322 L.Paddewwa - it is humanly understandable to be upset by a dive-bomb pass in turn 1 and hit from behind under braking before turn 2,but everyone should be able to hold his tempers and not try to do the same right after it to get revenge,any intentional incidents are still a no-go from administration point of view! So in future do not go for similar actions and let the things settle down. If you feel unfairly handled during race,you can always write a post race protest and things will be solved in civilized manner!
* I have always had and always will stay to strict no restart policy! Why? Because if you restart race once,everyone will want a restart again if something goes wrong again for them,at the end we will spend 20 or more minutes restarting the race,as it's nearly impossible to have a perfect start that fits everyone. So in case $#!t happens - man up and deal with it! (and not in the way that causes more trouble). Yesterday there were another bunch of restart votes,which I had to cancel manually because seems like I have screwed up that part in Airio settings...

So... Usually the post is just this long,but due special events during last race,the positive part starts only here... We used the Nova's created Hong Kong E-Prix layout in Autocross environment with the beasty lightweight LX6 car,which deffinitely was a great challenge to anyone's racing skills - fast and tailhappy car in narrow and twisty track was a great work out for both precice driving and throttle control.
During qualifying the first time joiner L.Paddewwa from undefined country was the fastest and also was the closest to break 54 seconds mark,as he set the track record during qualifying,taking 1st pole position for driver's not willing to publicate his country and racing under international "other" flag. Unfortunatelly he was involved into few first lap contacts and was eliminated from race by a ridiculous revenge act,described above,thus denying the chance to see if the fastest qualifyer would be able to hold his pace half an hour long. So someone else had to step up and fill the "free" position. And that was the 2nd most successful driver of RTFR - A.Wiśniewski - he led the remaining 31 laps and celebrated his 10th RTFR victory,becoming 2nd driver to reach double digit wins amount,it was also his 12th top5 finish. His teammate Oliver never lost sight of the leader,but could not get close to apply for a win,but still managed to set fastest lap of the race for the first time and also improved his best ever RTFR result with 2nd place finish,which is his 4th top5. Also the remaining podium finisher R.Kardol was able to improve his previous best result - he improved his 6th position to 3rd in his 2nd finish here. If 2 previous drivers could improve their best results,J.A.Katila could "only" repeat it - 4th place finish and 3rd top5 for him yesterday,but 5th was Iceleritas with his 2nd top5 finish.

I suppose for some relaxation next track should be somewhat wider and it will be used with one of the slick tyre cars,to be decided which one exactly. But spin-off event RTFR-XL will be next tuesday with a 75 minute race with LX4 in South City's longest configuration in reversed direction,more info soon!
A documentary into Riddick's life.

Awesome for using my lyt! Hope y'all liked it!

And Riddick jesus christ you still had a podium until you pulled over to rant, why?
You remind me of Kyle Busch, just dummer Rofl

Anyways, hope to be relasing more layouts soon! Latest one has been out on my "Nova's really good layouts" thread, drop by and take a look! Hope more get featured Smile

Cheers
Quote from MicroSpecV :Awesome for using my lyt! Hope y'all liked it!

And Riddick jesus christ you still had a podium until you pulled over to rant, why?
You remind me of Kyle Busch, just dummer Rofl

Anyways, hope to be relasing more layouts soon! Latest one has been out on my "Nova's really good layouts" thread, drop by and take a look! Hope more get featured Smile

Cheers

Your layout was good to race on, keep up the good work! Thumbs up

I did enjoy the race and I am looking forward to the next one. It was hard driving the combo with mouse and started to make little mistakes. But I am very happy with my first podium and congratz to the team Vires guys!
150th RTFR info
28th march, 2017.
17:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

NOTE: Due change to summertime in Europe,event UTC time has changed to keep the event in same time for europeans!

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: v\A.Wiśniewski
Last FOX race won by: 24-P.Kubinji (128th RTFR - RO International Long)
Most FOX wins: 7 races,7 different winners (Finland - 3 wins)
Last Blackwood race won by: Botsi (146th RTFR - FO8 @ BL RGE Container Rush)
Most Blackwood wins: 11 races,1 different winners (Latvia,Finland - 3 wins)
Current rating leader: [TC-R] Spencer (+5 points)
Event rating and other statistics

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
May I have the replay? Forgot to save it Big grin

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (thread of 1st-218th / 2011-2019)
(1442 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG