The online racing simulator
I'm back :) again, no hard feelings?
Hello
Any old timers here from over 10 years ago? I was the talk of the town 10 years ago (2007ish) when I hacked the game with a speed hack. Well, I'm sorry, I'm a grown man now with kids, not a kid myself anymore, here to enjoy racing again Smile

Thanks...
Doubt anyone will still hold grudges from 10 years ago. If he does he surely has nothing better to do Ya right
10 years ago i was standing sideways on the BL rallycross to crash ppl that were actually racing, that was because i couldn't drive good enough to race myself. Im also not pround of that fact, but fortunately i was bored pretty soon (after few days), and i came back to lfs few months later to find out that racing isn't that hard (even on keyboard), and it's a lot more fun than crashing ppl, and driving on carpark without any purpose. What im trying to say is that a lot of us (maybe even most), had an embarrassing beginning with lfs, but it all doesn't matter after we realise that it was wrong. Even some players that were known of playing cracked servers, got forgiveness when they came here, bought license (after Scawen made it cheaper, mostly for them), and truly apologized.

But back to topic, welcome back, i don't remember you, but i don't remember anyone from that time, since i didn't treated lfs as serious as now, and i didn't even had license. It's great to see ppl coming back here Smile

Cheers Anici<3
I was the forum troll and made mad and stupid ideas...

...now I make only stupid ideas
#5 - nacim
10 years ago, I made naive suggestions for LFS and nobody understood them because my English was shit. Now I still make suggestions but my English is decent and I have more and more technical background. Smile
Likewise, back after a long break.

Looking back at old posts is so cringey Face -> palm
there should be a section "im back after x years" on this forum Shrug
#8 - BeNoM
"New players say hi here"

Should also be "Old players say hi here" Tongue
Quote from BeNoM :"New players say hi here"

Should also be "Old players say hi here" Tongue

Good idea, the old age pensioners of sim racing!
10 years ago, I made a thread saying turbos in LFS were wrong because the boost fell when you stopped accelerating at high rpm.
Cheaters will always be cheaters... Enjoy your stay!
Quote from FPVaaron :10 years ago, I made a thread saying turbos in LFS were wrong because the boost fell when you stopped accelerating at high rpm.

One more post and I'm satisfied.

I'm back :) again, no hard feelings?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG