The online racing simulator
LFS Merchandise Super Sale!
(90 posts, started )
Quote from mbutcher :Very pleased with my haul. The quality of these items are really good.

Ditto. Received shirts yesterday, very happy with themThumbs up
We got quite a few shirts.

Looks like the kids need to grow a bit to fit into size S! Smile
Attached images
shirts_1.jpg
shirts_2.jpg
Nice ! Mine were too young so I ordered shirts only for me Tongue
Currently the mail has reached "France" ^^ ... Next week for checking if 'M' size will fit well Smile
It's the final week for the LFS merchandise shop!

Our shirts will not be available after that.

Various styles and sizes are still available: www.lfsshop.com
Delivered today for 4 fellow LFSers LFS
Attached images
t-shirts.jpg
Quote from AK-Chester :I'd order a couple - if I could only log in at lfsshop.com.

"Your password has been reset and resent to you. An email has been sent to ********** containing your new password. Please check your mailbox to see if it has arrived. It should arrive soon anyway."

Tried that a couple of times now, but I never got an email (and nope, it's not in my spam folder either).
Frown

Fixed, got my shirts. Thanks, Victor! Thumbs up
too bad it is PayPal only
Got my shirts too. Thank you.
I got mines too on Monday (one of each Big grin ). M size fits my 85kg for 1m75 Big grin I will take some pictures when I will find the camera.
I received some postcards aswell(not ordered). Is it a mistake or a gift ?
I guess a gift, I got them too.
I got them too. Was a nice surprise.
lotli i been pusting
I ordered 10 shirts on September 12. Still havent arrived. Should i be worried now?Shrug
yes because winter is coming Nod
Mine arrived yesterday (along with the postcard gift) and are of great quality. Thanks.
Pleased you like the shirts. Thank you for clearing the stock and walking around with an LFS shirt on like I usually do! Smile

Victor said this was the last week of the sale, so please order now if you want any. Last chance! www.lfsshop.com

Quote from Mark13 :I ordered 10 shirts on September 12. Still havent arrived. Should i be worried now?Shrug

Hi, I guess you have heard from Victor with the tracking info now.

He sent me the link. I see the last event is "Shipment available at collection location". Maybe they tried to deliver at some point but could not?
maybe is posibbol to have helmot with cool lfs splat on top of ??

i think is nice idea but who to pay for hard work ?? viktar ? Smile

(ps ... who is dj that make music in lfs start screen ?? i like a lot but who it is ? dj viktar or somewho else))) Thumbs up
it deej viktar
Yo any other finns ordered?

Delivered at retail location

Does this mean posti or matkahuolto? Big grin

E: Nvm, it's posti.
Hm, some local parcel service missed me twice already (no wonder, I'm rarely available in common daily hours), but neither they tried to call or to leave some note with contact/instructions, so I have no idea how to proceed. I wonder how long it will take them to return it to sender.
Quote from fatalunfair :Yo any other finns ordered?

Delivered at retail location

Does this mean posti or matkahuolto? Big grin

E: Nvm, it's posti.

I would if other payment options, as I refuse to use PayPal
#73 - jkat
Got my late order (Thursday 29th) which was informed to being sent on 30th of Sep, today. It was already yesterday here (in South Germany) but I was not at home to receive it. Today it was given to a neighbor Thumbs up

So now we have about dozen shirts to be shared between me and my son. Really happy about fast delivery and quality content with some gift post cards included Smile
Pity that pique shirts were not anymore available at my size when placing the order Shrug
Attached images
WP_20161006_18_47_21_Pro.jpg
My order still hasn't arrived, even though the tracker says "Shipment in depot" for the past ten days...and I didn't get any notice or anything about it.
Got my merchandise! Had a mule smuggle them into the country for me haha! Thanks!
Attached images
20161006_200332.jpg

LFS Merchandise Super Sale!
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG