Photomode competition
(11 posts, started )

Poll : Revive Photomode competition?

Closed since :
Yes!
No!
#1 - delis
Photomode competition

Is there any interest in reviving the good old LFS Photomode competition? It's been a year and a half since the last one took place, so I'm thinking of reviving it starting next year (2015), so I'm interested in your opinion if there is a point of actually doing it.
Indeed, I am interested to take part in this competition. o/
#3 - !RAM!
I'm interested in participating, yes please.
#4 - delis
Do you guys really think that there will be enough participants?
no
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
#6 - delis
I agree of running them, so I'm asking the LFS community or what is left of it, if there are people willing to participate.
<-- noob with graphics but interessted
#8 - delis
I'd vote, but not enter. I don't know shit about editing haha.
Quote from {DILUSI} :I don't know shit about editing haha.

Me neither.
I find current current theme difficult for starters:
It relays very heavy on the technical side of graphics editing, like using filters, adjusting colors etc.
Of course that is part of a graphics competetion. But I looked through old threads and liked the themes with more freedom, where one could make for lack of editing-talent with an original ideas or so. Still interessted but not sure if I manage to create anything that makes me not press ALT+F4 instantly. Tilt
Quote from Gutholz :
Quote from {DILUSI} :I don't know shit about editing haha.

Me neither.
I find current current theme difficult for starters:
It relays very heavy on the technical side of graphics editing, like using filters, adjusting colors etc.
Of course that is part of a graphics competetion. But I looked through old threads and liked the themes with more freedom, where one could make for lack of editing-talent with an original ideas or so. Still interessted but not sure if I manage to create anything that makes me not press ALT+F4 instantly. Tilt

I don't think that this theme is that difficult. Previously this theme attracted a lot of people.. although those were different times. + this theme is like that, so demo users can participate, othervise, if the track or cars are from S1 or S2, they are not allowed... so this theme was chosen so more people could give it a shot

Photomode competition
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG