The online racing simulator
LFS no longer runs after latest patch.
I was running my installation of LFS the other day and noticed there was a new update available. Excited to check it out, I installed it. However, LFS now will not run. I've been able to access the setup menu by executing LFS as Administrator, but then it generates a "cannot load car" error. It has always run perfectly when launched from the desktop icon, but now nothing opens. My OS is XP. Please HELP!
Have you tried reinstalling it completely?
Quote from MandulAA :Have you tried reinstalling it completely?

Yes, although I overwrote the previous installation. My next effort will be installation after a complete uninstall of LFS. We shall see. Thanks for the input. I've never had an update do this!
Quote from rabidmaddog :Yes, although I overwrote the previous installation. My next effort will be installation after a complete uninstall of LFS. We shall see. Thanks for the input. I've never had an update do this!

A clean, complete installation resolved the problem. I have no idea where the update went wrong, but it's certainly not the first software update to result in problems. LFS now works flawlessly, just as it did before.
Nice to hear, have a great time

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG