The online racing simulator
Beta server hosting
(17 posts, started )
Beta server hosting
Hi!
I want ask all of you for testing new hosting LFS.

Why?
Seeing how many problems makes 500servers.com, I would like to show you a new, cheaper and (hopefully) better alternative.

What's the price
Current price is 0.15 € / slot in Germany and 0.15$ in USA.

Where are the servers hosted?
1. Germany
2. Gdańsk, Poland

What if an problem occur?
In case of problems with the server you can ask me for money. I will calculate (month rate, days passed on this server) money that you should receive and I have 48h to send it back to you.

Additional InSim's
Lapper and Airio will be separate services. In the first month I'm not go to run these services. If all goes well, next month I'll start hosting them.

Payments, how to pay?
Now, I can only provide PayPal payments.
To buy server you have to make only few steps:
1. You send me money via Paypal with nickname that you have or you wonna have in control panel.
2. I have 48hours to check transactions and add money to your CP account.
3. You buy server in control panel and the server is ready for install and work in less than 5 minutes.

Why not automatic payments?
See the topic: Beta hosting. In the future it will be automatic.

Test?
I guarantee money back in first 30 days if something will be wrong with the server.

Any questions?
1. Send me an PM.
or
2. Send e-mail to: bok@lfshost.eu
or
3. E-mail me: creating.www[atta]gmail.com (please put [BLFS] as topic prefix).

P.S. Site lfshost.eu will be hosting site but now more important are clients servers, not the site.
#2 - PoVo
The server quality is very good.

I had a test period on the Polish server and it was fine to play in Ireland!

Good luck
PoVo - it was German location. Polish one has bigger ping for ppl from USA, but for Europe it's good.
#4 - PoVo
Ah, didn't know :\
Np, only to inform for another ppl.
#6 - PoVo
For anyone interested in this service, I used this service once more for a month and a bit.

There were absolutely no problems with it, no downtime, no lag.

Support is also very quick. I always got a reply a couple of hours later. I had a problem that my server wasn't online - then I found out my config was messed up. My fault, but what can you do.

I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a server who has a low budget or wants to save some cash. The control panel is a custom panel which is very neat. Doesn't have a billion useless functions like many other panels. Just STOP, START, RESTART and some FTP information pages.

The neat thing is that you can also use a mobile phone to pay for hosting (limited to only a few countries IIRC).

All in all the price is very cheap and the quality is extremely good for the price.
Thanks for you few good words. If anyone is interested I can rent you a server for 3-5 days for free, then you can test quality.

Now I support only SCP file management but it's no problem to run FTP access if it's really required.

P.S. I can provide panel demonstration as video (showing how it looks and how to manage servers).
misiek, can you try nkpro too? Would be interested to see how your connection performs mate
I can't find linux binaries for nkpro server. Connection is not problem - I can show you statistics of file download or upload on this server or you can test LFS server if you contact me.
I'm opening USA location for LFS, so you can test it for 3 days for free.

The price is 0,15$/slot.
#11 - PoVo
Good luck
You know what kind of service I am hosting - good quality and very cheap but ppl are still buying extra expensive service in another place and they have a lot problems with service availablity.
All servers have basic control panel with WebFTP access.

Test server in USA location:
LFSHost.eu USA 1
LFSHost.eu USA 2
LFSHost.eu USA 3
LFSHost.eu USA 4

If there will be people willing to see UK location - write here. I have to see if there is any interest.

P.S. USA Test IP (for ping): 74.221.215.192
Is there any interest in service hosted in England?
Now we have control panel with such functions:
- name, insim port, server type(demo,s1,s2) change without looking into config files
- start/stop/restart server
- WebFTP - access your files via www browser

Airio hosting - 5$/month regardless of connected servers number with www access to files allowing hosting server stats.

Airio stats hosting - 2$/month per Airio instance.

Possibility to run UK location (London) if there will be interested people.
Hosting suspended. Since 2 weeks 0 servers hosted, so temporaily I have to suspend services.

If anyone interested, you can contact me always via PM. Location can be discussed.
Quote from misiek08 :Now we have control panel with such functions:
- name, insim port, server type(demo,s1,s2) change without looking into config files
- start/stop/restart server
- WebFTP - access your files via www browser

Airio hosting - 5$/month regardless of connected servers number with www access to files allowing hosting server stats.

Airio stats hosting - 2$/month per Airio instance.

Possibility to run UK location (London) if there will be interested people.

What panel are you using?

Beta server hosting
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG