The online racing simulator
36/IsaacPrice/Isaac Price/Wales/ineX Racing
Quote from KKXBABBO :66/KKXBABBO/Nicola Mangani/Italy/KaKtuX Sim Racing Team

Quote from Iginla :7/Iginla/Jesse Telkkälä/Finland/

You will both need to select another number. Numbers 66 and 7 have already been taken.
#28 - wild
93/Wild/Aaron Shearer/UK/Fragmaster

I hope to be able to make a couple of practice sessions, I'm away until friday but hopefully will get one friday night and possibly saturday morning?
Quote from wild :93/Wild/Aaron Shearer/UK/Fragmaster

I hope to be able to make a couple of practice sessions, I'm away until friday but hopefully will get one friday night and possibly saturday morning?

Friday night will be double credit; Saturday morning for me is no-go because work :P

I do of course reserve the right to allow any driver in without fully completing the entry requirements, but that is only considered at the last day. I will do sessions between qualifying and race so you can get some practices in then also.
98/ He still has to buy S2 i'll update this later/Seth Eggert/USA/Last Lap Motorsports
Entry List added to OP as a PDF. It will be updated nightly. Tuesday evening will be the first time I decide on who is accepted or not.

Remeber: MAKE AN EFFORT TO COMPLETE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS!

If you make and effort and are short on any category - I do hold the right to accept you above the entry requirements. Make EVERY EFFORT to attend at least one practice session and get your hotlap up, and that will get you a long way towards getting accepted. Clean racing is paramount to getting accepted!
43/jmeade/Jared Meade/Canada/SAVAGE SimSports
Excuse me, I have to give.
666/crazyskypimp/Teemu Iivonen/Finland/ineX Racing
Quote from dekojester :You will both need to select another number. Numbers 66 and 7 have already been taken.

Changed number in 606. Ok?
18/arox123/Jarl Teien/Norway/rÅBieN fRysuikops racing
77/Robendo/Robin Friskopps/Sweden/ineX Racing
Quote from [Audi TT] :11/[Audi TT]/Alexander Novokreschenov/Russia/-

I'm take off my from this event. Thanks.
#40 - EzA
49/eza/Pertti Nappi/finnland/world Class Lions
Quote from KKXBABBO :Changed number in 606. Ok?

Is OK!

Quote from EzA :49/eza/Pertti Nappi/finnland/world Class Lions

Your Online statistics are hidden on LFSWorld - meaning I cannot check your entry requirements.
30/Yuusei/Joe Letteriello/USA/CoRe Racing
54/reigga/Mikko Meriluoto/Finland/ineX Racing
#44 - Jni
37/Jni/Joni Vähäkuopus/Finland/Iron Club

73/henkkuli/Henri Matilainen/Finland/Iron Club
14/BranislavS/Branislav Goga/SVK/Sunday Drivers Inc.
67/steven_martin/Steven Martin/GBR/Team Laptop Shop

68/EoinH5/Eoin Harmon/IRL/Team Laptop Shop
Quote from Mustangman759 :98/ He still has to buy S2 i'll update this later/Seth Eggert/USA/Last Lap Motorsports

98/Mountain_dew/Seth Eggert/USA/Last Lap Motorsports
Entry list updated with the first pass of acceptance. Don't worry if you're not accepted yet, it's either because I DEFINITELY want to see more of you or am just still considering / reviewing your performance thus far.

Accepted already? Great! Keep doing the sessions you can! The more practice you do, the better - not just for yourself but also for the others - we need full sessions to really get the benefit of these.

I know a few have asked for special dispensation regarding entry requirements - most will be given that, provided they make an effort to complete them or are decent enough on the track.
Quote from Berni01 :69/Berni01/Mateusz Bernat/Poland/Last Lap Motorsports

I have to withdraw due to family stuff
I have withdrawn from this event - race day clashes with a life event I was committed to (much like every single race so far this year, grrr).

2014 Kyoto 500: Signups
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG