The online racing simulator
2014 Endurance Racing (WEC, ALMS, ELMS, etc)
Surprised there isn't a thread for this yet...

So far in WEC Silverstone, Both Audi's have wrecked on their own in separate incidents...
Technically the Porsches Fault but a really stupid move by that Corvette, it was always going to end bad.
The moderators say it was the error of one of the SLSs accelerating too soon, prompting everybody else to move and finally crash.
Today 6h Spa but this year stream is not free anymore
#7 - J@tko
that speed difference between the Audis and the Toyotas is huge ... makes for good racing
dum#as
why the **** he run on the ****ing curbs...... :chair:
Because we are in 2014 and now you can finish Le Mans by using every single curb...
Happy days :Bbbbb
Dang, huge crash for Loic Duval in practice.
#20 - troy
There may be streaming links for euro int on the lfs irc too.
http://imgur.com/a/uyW1M#10

Thankfully Duval ended up with just scratches. Won't be racing, but I doubt he's complaining too much about it.
How dangerous is LMP1 at this moment?

I think with more and more competition in LMP 1, the speed wil increase, drivers start to take more risks and i'm a bit fearfull something bad could happen.

I really really hope we can just enjoy a great race this weekend. Thankfully the cars are still very safe when things go wrong, like the crash with Duval proof, but with these speeds it makes you wonder... are they tempting fate.
in america they would call that a homerun, unbelievable
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :The cars are no faster than they were a decade ago.

Yes they are.

Quote :LMP1 is probably the safest of any of the classes competing, given that the drivers are all in enclosed cockpits close to the center of the car.

True, but racing at such oldskool-like track like sort of gives the impression that they are more dangerous. Outside of Le Mans only bigger crash I remember is the Ortelli one from Monza 2008.

2014 Endurance Racing (WEC, ALMS, ELMS, etc)
(92 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG