2014 Kyoto 250 - Skins
As per the regulations, and the Sporting Code, you need:
- Your car's number on the doors of the car, and on the roof of the car.
- The event logo (attached to this post, as a png and a psd, choose your flavour) on the B-posts (b-pillars) of the car.
- The NDR logo (attached to this post) on the right- and left-side rear bumper.
- If you've never participated in the Kyoto 250 RACE SESSION (NOT the Twin 115's), you must place the attached yellow rookie stripes to your rear bumper.
- Cyan areas - car number; grey arrow on roof indicates the direction the number should be facing.
- Yellow areas - B posts / B pillars; the Kyoto 250 2014 logo should be placed in this area.
- Red areas - sides of rear bumper; the NDR logo should be placed in this area.
Skins are due by 01:00 UTC on Saturday, 29 March 2014!
You may make changes after that up until 24h before the actual race begins, but you need to have an initial copy by the deadline!