The online racing simulator
The RIP Thread
(405 posts, started )
No, 1 of Tomeks friends did - he took a screenshot of us on a server and gave it to them to make a picture of. It's a really awesome pic imo and its sort of touching to remember how much he enjoyed our battles and how important simracing was to him
even though i didnt know for as long as a few of you guys im the same, Im not ashamed to say that i shed tears and still do when i watch the video made in his memory
-
(Takumi_lfs) DELETED by Scawen : disrespectful
R.I.P Tomek 'IMOL' Nogiec
Only today found out cause this news is so well hidden in the lfs forums.

Had to find out through a signature.

Anyway better late than never. Sad to see u go Tomek, who i will remember as IMOL . A petrolhead just like the most of us and one of the very fastest simracers out there.
-
(Xone) DELETED by Scawen : spam
RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman. Probably the greatest actor of his generation.
Yeah heard the news a minute ago, didn't expect that.. Any illness or sadly a too rought life with a fatal ending?

Either way, he was a superb actor
overdose heroine.
Ahh for ****s sake...
-
(rosewood2) DELETED by rosewood2 : Delete reason
Quote from The Moose :RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman. Probably the greatest actor of his generation.

true
He was a great actor, but sorry I can't feel bad for drug addicts...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :He was a great actor, but sorry I can't feel bad for drug addicts...

Ignorant EDITED.
How? Why should anybody feel sorry for someone who brought it on themselves?
God this thread is full of hypocrites.

Never stood out in the movies i saw him, but always liked his acting. RIP
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :How? Why should anybody feel sorry for someone who brought it on themselves?

People from all walks of life end up with drug problems for many different reasons. To instantly dismiss someone's death just because it was due to drug addiction is incredibly ignorant and immature. That attitude ****ing stinks and just shows a complete lack of understanding.

If it were a member of your family you wouldn't be sitting there saying "oh well, i dont feel sorry for them, it was their own fault"

It's also completely inappropriate in this thread.

What is wrong with you people?
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :How? Why should anybody feel sorry for someone who brought it on themselves?

But still you have "RIP Tomek Nogiec" in your signature. I'm not blaming Tomek for his crash but I know and he has said it to me that he has always been driving (too) fast with his car. So I'm quite sure his crash didn't happened in normal speeds...

E: And I know it's not really same thing but just wanted to point out...
Good point I don't really put much thinking time into posting on this forum because it usually seems that nobody does.
Actually i understand your earlier post. I had almost same feeling, why? Because I haven't watched his movies so to me it was just actor who died to drugs. Situation would be whole different if i would have watched his movies and liked them. It's all about what u think the person
Quote from The Moose :Ignorant prick.

Sure there's more behind drug addiction than what others see on the surface but I don't think Töki deserves your insults for it. If anything Töki shows a more deeper understanding than you. It was most likely an induced suicide in which case obviously the person in question WANTED to leave this world.

In regards to the person in question. I know of the guy but I haven't seen enough of his work to be able to consider him a great actor. I only saw him in some comedy stuff.

In regards to IMOL nobody can know what truly happened, all we know is he was driving a Fiat 500 [probably the most unsafe car in the world] and he hit a Volvo [probably one of the safest cars in the world]. If you push paper into a rock, it will crush, no matter what speed you push it. So lets save the judgements for another topic please..
Quote from BlueFlame :Sure there's more behind drug addiction than what others see on the surface but I don't think Töki deserves your insults for it. If anything Töki shows a more deeper understanding than you.

How? Why? What the **** are you talking about?

Quote from BlueFlame :It was most likely an induced suicide in which case obviously the person in question WANTED to leave this world.

Pure speculation.
If the person in question wanted to die why would anyone feel sorry for THEM? Sure feel sorry for loved ones and family, but if that individual WANTED to go, why would anyone pity them?

The extent of mental torment is such that the only way to make the torment stop is to put a permanent end to it and if it's the case in this situation then solace can be taken in knowing the person is suffering no longer.

The guy was either a raging addict, in which case death is almost an inevitability, or he wanted to die, in which case we should just let it be.

Only in rare cases does somebody become a drug addict without their consent. Addiction is something you allow, even if its for just a short enough time to make an impulsive decision. It's up to THAT person to make the change back, and if they're not prepared to do it then most likely death will occur.
Phillip Seymore Hoffmann isn't the only oscar winning actor to have passed last week:

Rest in Peace, Maximilian Schell
Quote from The Moose :Pure speculation.

Yeah that's why they found a needle in his arm..

Quote from The Moose :People from all walks of life end up with drug problems for many different reasons. To instantly dismiss someone's death just because it was due to drug addiction is incredibly ignorant and immature. That attitude ****ing stinks and just shows a complete lack of understanding.

If it were a member of your family you wouldn't be sitting there saying "oh well, i dont feel sorry for them, it was their own fault"

It's also completely inappropriate in this thread.

What is wrong with you people?

Drugs are for weak people. He was wealthy and successful, he couldn't have earth breaking problems. But even if he had, he should've fought against it and climb back, instead of chosing the easy way, which CLEARLY won't solve shit. But if you prefer chosing the easiest way all the time then it's your own problem. Think whatever you want I don't care if you call me ignorant prick or not.

Yes, I'm against drugs, sorry if that hurts you.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :
Drugs are for weak people. He was wealthy and successful, he couldn't have earth breaking problems. But even if he had, he should've fought against it and climb back, instead of chosing the easy way, which CLEARLY won't solve shit. But if you prefer chosing the easiest way all the time then it's your own problem. Think whatever you want I don't care, I don't give a flying **** if you call me ignorant prick or not.

.....and there you go again. Clueless. Utterly clueless.

I'm out. Cant be wasting any more time talking to people who have no clue what they are talking about.
I love how you're trying to defend these drug addicts... But... why? Explain why should I feel sorry for people who do drugs and overdose themselves? I wouldn't say a word if he died naturally, in a heart attack or something... I just can't understand you and your point that there's nothing wrong with the fact that he did drugs... Because that's how I understand you.

And then I read on the internetz that Paul Walker is praised into heaven and no one will talk about Seymour. They are right, think about it why...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I love how you're trying to defend these drug addicts... But... why? Explain why should I feel sorry for people who do drugs and overdose themselves? I wouldn't say a word if he died naturally, in a heart attack or something... I just can't understand you and your point that there's nothing wrong with the fact that he did drugs... Because that's how I understand you.

And then I read on the internetz that Paul Walker is praised into heaven and no one will talk about Seymour. They are right, think about it why...

Nowhere did Moose say there's nothing wrong with doing drugs.

This really a cascade of ignorant bullshit. Do you live in some fairytale world where only bad people do bad things or have vices, and good people only do good things? You don't know this man, you don't know what his problems were or what good he did for others or for charity, yet you just judge him as completely worthless because he, apparently, overdosed on a drug?

The RIP Thread
(405 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG