The online racing simulator
read previous post. no need wheel buttons mapped to press the key 7 and 8
Quote from repeat83 :
Look at screen and do what wrote. Buttons wheel (after assigning) insert in config file

is assigning, add keystore to wheel buttons in logitech profiler ?
Signals + Sound Download Link please I logitech g27
Quote from Max Torque :is assigning, add keystore to wheel buttons in logitech profiler ?

no. use only config file turnsig.cfg

0. correct file turnsig.cfg as here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1457332#post1457332

1. run joy.exe
1.1. if it need, change first line of config file insert id joystick what you want use and restart program.
2. Farther look at screen and do what wrote. In console see number of buttons for insert to config file instead of number "255" at line 4 and 5
How do I use to access ??? g27 7 8 button 7 left 8 right ,
I made very good
very good mod thanks
+1 for add same thing for hazzards lights
Hi this probabily sounds like a stupid question but please may you tell me where to put the turn.zip file so i can hear it whilst the indicator is active.
Thanks
Kieran
unpack turn.zip archive (turn.wav) into directory's where joy.exe
The app is working pretty fine, but one thing concerns me....

I used to have the application on another computer, and it worked perfectly. It also had a feature which turns off the indicator when you press the button that switched the indicator on. The version that i downloaded for this computer doesn't have that same feature, so every time i make a smaller turn and use the turn signal, i have to stop and turn the wheel enough to shut down the signal. If i press one of my buttons on the wheel, which disactivates the turn signal, the signal goes off but the sound stays on.
Can you upload a version which has this, please? Would be very helpful.
how do i get it to work? im kinda confussed it wont work for me someone please help?
All you need is (love ) extract all files to some directory. Change turnsig.cfg. By default uses buttons keyboard '[' and ']' and a mouse

Today i checked at Win7x64. Works fine.
thank's
Thank you.
Продолжаем пьянку.

Turn Signals 2.0
aka LFSBindSignal :P
Attached images
prev.jpg
Attached files
BS.RAR - 25 KB - 2583 views
Quote from Lexanom :Продолжаем пьянку.

Turn Signals 2.0
aka LFSBindSignal :P

Does this work the same as 4cruise (extract everything to the lfs root (including sound files) and then run)?
BindSignal 3

- Now remembers the settings for each device (no need to change the key bindings, if you drove on the mouse, and decided to connect the steering wheel)
- A simple protection against combinations with Shift/Сontrol, etc.
- Police lights (strobes)
- A new icon.

To start the binder in game, put the contents of the archive to a folder "BS" in the root folder game. Then in the folder data\script create a file "bs.lfs" with the contents:

/exec BS\BindSignal.exe
/echo ^7BindSignal ^2started

Now it is sufficient to enter the chat "//bs" and binder starts. To open the binder has not taken away the focus and not minimize full-screen game - after you enter the command a few click in the game window.
Attached images
prev.png
Attached files
BS.rar - 29.7 KB - 800 views
Quote from Lexanom :BindSignal 3

- Now remembers the settings for each device (no need to change the key bindings, if you drove on the mouse, and decided to connect the steering wheel)
- A simple protection against combinations with Shift/Сontrol, etc.
- Police lights (strobes)
- A new icon.

To start the binder in game, put the contents of the archive to a folder "BS" in the root folder game. Then in the folder data\script create a file "bs.lfs" with the contents:

/exec BS\BindSignal.exe
/echo ^7BindSignal ^2started

Now it is sufficient to enter the chat "//bs" and binder starts. To open the binder has not taken away the focus and not minimize full-screen game - after you enter the command a few click in the game window.

when i write //bs it wont open the program its closing itself.. Any tips?
need an update for 0.6n when i used my paddle (G25) for flasher the virtual kb appears (since the update).

Thanks
ye, using the new insim feature. BindSignal 4.0 should be a complete rewrite with the new 0.6n insim thing
Sorry, I will not rewrite BindSignal for InSIM, because I think it's inconvenient - before starting the program you need to write /insim xxxxx, and therefore need to enter another field to specify the port in the program, or it may already be occupied by another program with another port.

Mini update - now bindsignal presses backspace double - keyboard unfortunately will still blink for a split second, and yet I can not think of a way to avoid this unless Scawen do not provide for complete shutdown of the virtual keyboard in the game settings.

Binder simulates the pressing backspace to not litter numbers 7 8 9 0 when typing chat messages.
Attached images
bs31.png
Attached files
BindSignal.rar - 29.6 KB - 3581 views
Quote from Lexanom :Sorry, I will not rewrite BindSignal for InSIM, because I think it's inconvenient - before starting the program you need to write /insim xxxxx, and therefore need to enter another field to specify the port in the program, or it may already be occupied by another program with another port.

Mini update - now bindsignal presses backspace double - keyboard unfortunately will still blink for a split second, and yet I can not think of a way to avoid this unless Scawen do not provide for complete shutdown of the virtual keyboard in the game settings.

Binder simulates the pressing backspace to not litter numbers 7 8 9 0 when typing chat messages.

You can add a autoexec code for insim, I have it automatic, since you already require that script for bs.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG