The online racing simulator
Wheyyy
(24 posts, started )
Wheyyy
http://www.darkplanets.co.uk/p ... ech-driving-force-pro.asp

Just ordered it and sent the money off. Cant wait, roll on friday.

Quick Q tho, im downloading v4.60 of the wingman drivers but they stop downloading at 50% :S is their another place i can get them from?

Or have i done the wrong thing and should of waited for the G25?

PS: If you see me online as of friday (maybe tommorow if im lucky) dont laugh / hate me for crap driving
Thats the place im getting them from!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
your so lucky. I've been begging my folks for the DFP wheel for 2 weeks. My dad is ok with getting it, but my mom is being crappy because SHE sold my PS2 wheel and thinks this one is crap too.
If I didnt have a DFP already, I wouldnt buy one. The G25, (which i HAVE to get) is out mid october apparently and that will be a huuuge £165.
However, Im lucky. 4 months ago, my dfp, cost me, £39.99 brand new (i love local PC shops)
i got the next one down from the dfp, the formula force ex. just arrived yesterday. im happy with it, but i had alot of trouble with delivery, so to everyone: DONT BUY OF SAVASTORE, their cheap, but whats the point if you have to wait for weeks for them to get them in stock?
[OT]
Geez, S14 DRIFT, please tone down your sig size considerably. It's huuuge already
Also, white text alone doesn't work good for hidden messages. Use #f5f5ff instead.
[/OT]
£165 is a bit out of my leauge tbh. Although the G25 does looks damn awesome, i may have to wait till it drops in price / goes on offer
think i'm gonna have to get the G25 as much as I'm not wanting to dish out the cash....i just can't resist I dont think
Where did this £165 price spring from? If it's just a straight $ to £ conversion I wouldn't trust that price.

My guess is that they'll give a euro price at 299, then UK price will be a conversion of that. We always get shafted in the UK.
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :£165 is a bit out of my leauge tbh. Although the G25 does looks damn awesome, i may have to wait till it drops in price / goes on offer

Do you seriously think a limited edition of a wheel will DROP in price?
Since when is it limited edition? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I thought it was going to be a production wheel like the DFP or the MOMO
Quote from 96 GTS :Since when is it limited edition? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I thought it was going to be a production wheel like the DFP or the MOMO

"The limited-edition Logitech G25 Racing Wheel will be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in October."

http://www.logitech.com/index. ... CRID=2217,CONTENTID=11867
Anybody know any English, decent, cheap, reliable places where I can get a PC wheel.

Been wanting one for ages but they all say for PS2. Can you use them for PS2 and PC.
DFP is officially a PS2 wheel, but also works very good with PC.
So the DFP works for PC. I'll buy one off eBay. Along with Adobe premiere that I was supposed to be getting. OK i'll be racing you wheelers in about a year.
DFP is just amazing..just...so... ... ... ... ...
yeah, sure i'll take that into account.
Good choice of wheel there rockbigdave
ENTHRALLING THREAD. zzz
Quote from bahrain :ENTHRALLING THREAD. zzz

DAZZLING CONTRIBUTION :bowdown:
SARCASTIC COMMENT REGARDING SPAMMING ON THE FORUMS. PS: *spam*

Wheyyy
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG