The online racing simulator
Aus gp
(73 posts, started )
Interesting how much Vettel faded once he got behind...
#52 - CSF
Massa too sadly.
Quote from Joku123 :On se Kimi aikamoinen rattimies, auto kuin auto niin aina kulkee, varmaan tähänkin kisaan lähtenyt kylmiltään

• Nice to see Lotus being so fast, handles tyres like a dream
  • Kimi is still awesome, definitely knows what he's doing.
  • Nice to see Ferrari being competetive at the beginning of the season
  • Seems like Massa is back finally, great
  • Disappointed with the Merc, horrible on tyres
  • Thanks god RBR is not dominating so far... Keep it like that mkay?
  • Finger pls
Kimi!!!
Wins
Sutil had an absolute impressive drive shame the result got ruined by a poor tyre call at the end, should of pitted as late as possible.
2013 FORMULA 1 ROLEX AUSTRAILIAN GRAND PRIX
PROVISIONAL RESULTS
  1. Kimi Raikkonen
  2. Fernando Alonso
  3. Sebastian Vettel
  4. Felipe Massa
  5. Lewis Hamilton
  6. Mark Webber
  7. Adrian Sutil
  8. Paul Di Resta
  9. Jenson Button
  10. Romain GrosJean

TOP 10 DISPLAYED ONLY!
FULL RESULTS: http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2013/893/7191/
The Williams is horribly slow I want to see Vale in a fast car!
Great race though
<3 Kimi and Alonso
McLaren seem to have fallen of a cliff, so Hamilton's move has been somewhat vindicated. Weird how good the Mercedes was on the super soft tyres but couldn't stretch to a two stopper.
Last year :
1. Lewis Hamilton Britain McLaren-Mercedes 1:24.922

This year :
1. Sebastian Vettel Germany Redbull Racing Renault 1:27.407

Can't speak for the conditions though, as i didn't see either of them
I knew why i've put my trust into Felipe, he just needs a bit of confidence and he can win races again. Race wasn't extra interesting, but the outcome indeed is.
What is it with Nico Hülkenberg and the Australian GP? 3 races and 0 laps completed
Not bad at all! :d
Quote from Intrepid :McLaren seem to have fallen of a cliff, so Hamilton's move has been somewhat vindicated. Weird how good the Mercedes was on the super soft tyres but couldn't stretch to a two stopper.

Developing late into last season, and more than likely that they are putting more effort into next year's changes as that's the biggest factor for the next few seasons.
Quote from DejaVu :Developing late into last season, and more than likely that they are putting more effort into next year's changes as that's the biggest factor for the next few seasons.

If that were true why did they go for a whole re-design and not just follow everyone else and just develop what they had? Surely that would be the more sensible and efficient route to take? Why take such a big risk for a year where the current aero will be redundant next year? Why not race with a design you know, rather than having a piece of shit that will just de-motivate everyone all year?
Does seem to be that McLaren have made a mistake, given the timing of the changes in regulations. Maybe if they had more flexibility in testing they could have back-to-backed last year's car with this one; or even like in the good old days, started with last year's car and had the new one pounding round Silverstone in private testing until it worked. Or not (MP4-18).
Quote from Intrepid :If that were true why did they go for a whole re-design and not just follow everyone else and just develop what they had? Surely that would be the more sensible and efficient route to take? Why take such a big risk for a year where the current aero will be redundant next year? Why not race with a design you know, rather than having a piece of shit that will just de-motivate everyone all year?

There is a reason why they have only won 1 title in the last decade despite being in the championship hunt pretty much every year, they constantly shoot themselves in the foot.
Quote from Dennis93 :Last year :
1. Lewis Hamilton Britain McLaren-Mercedes 1:24.922

This year :
1. Sebastian Vettel Germany Redbull Racing Renault 1:27.407

Can't speak for the conditions though, as i didn't see either of them

Qualifying this year was wet, Track was only just good enough for slicks in the last few mins of Q3.
Quote from Mustafur :Qualifying this year was wet, Track was only just good enough for slicks in the last few mins of Q3.

Also, there is no more free-to-use DRS in qualifying, just in the zones.

Aus gp
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG