The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :There was no revenge in that, you were 15 mph off pace, maybe they should have thrown the local yellow for you... or you should just get off the racing line if you are gonna go slow

He was behind me through that section couple of times before,he should know that I'm slower than him there,especially with his 4WD corner exit traction,now after that incident he goes full power thinking that suddenly FZR will pull out of that turn as fast as he? Please... Or should I throw out my steering wheel and retire from LFS just to not disturb his majesty sultan Dalda in his fight for very high... Emm... 23rd place? Everyone is racing there with the pace he can,if it's too slow and unsafe,admins will pull over them,but I'm not the slowest out there BTW.
I did not say it was not our fault, I was just stating it was not a revenge wreck. You are dangerously slow but my point was it was not on purpose and was unexpected that you would not be accelerating on the exit of a corner when you were 15 mph off pace.
Not that it matters that car is out of a fight for first now (was before the penalty)
I was only getting at is you saying someone is intentionally/revenge wrecking when they are not.
Quote from Eclipsed :Session of Incident: Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: 3h19m
Lap and Location of Incident: 123 (of car 66) pitlane exit at speed limit ending point
Your Car Number: 66
Other Car(s) Involved: 59
Brief Description of Incident: 59 didn't do anything to avoid first contact while turning off speed limiter,which resulted in retirement of 66

Well, lul i did brake and u was like stucked, so i wanted to push u a little and turn u into right direction and, there was lag and u flip

I want this accident to be review yet again
Quote from Intrex1020 :so i wanted to push u a little and turn u into right direction

Thanks for the help,I really appreciate it! Count on me,when you need similar help!
No problem Rony <3
Quote from Hahmo :I agree with the second incident - lag involved.

But the first one I'm asking to be reviewed. Taking a look at the replay, we can all see that Maddee loses the control of the car and goes very wide. Genr loses the control a bit also, and goes wide and on top of that TURNS RIGHT after gaining the control again to take out our car. You can see the wheel movement going to the right, on a turn turning to left?

For these reasons I'm asking this to reviewed again for I see it as avoidable contact / contact made on purpose.

Session of Incident: Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: 24:25:.54
Lap and Location of Incident: 15, Sector 3
Your Car Number: 02
Other Car(s) Involved: 10
Brief Description of Incident: Maddee goes to the outside entering the braking zone and turns in late leaving plenty of room. #10 outbrakes himself and Maddee has to take evasive action (eventually spinning himself) to avoid contact with 10 who is suddenly 3 car widths away from the apex.

I just want to give you my point of view.

First of all, you know that I'd never wreck anyone on purpose. I would never ever ever do that. My back locked up and twitched because of our diff. I had to correct it to be safe, I didn't know that Maddee was there on the outside. If I did slide I would've hit you even harder.

Secondly none of the hits we had were intentional, the first one was because Maddee just closed the door on me (in my opinion) while we were on the apex. The second we both outbraked ourselfs and went wide. Maddee spun already and I, sadly, went wide aswell and accidentally hit him. There was no intention what so ever, Mirro you should know that because you know me too well. The thrid one was because first of all Maddee didn't leave me enough room and sadly the lag made it worse.

Well, this being said I want to end the discussion. Lets just act like true sportmen, shake hands and walk away from it. There was no intention from my side, period.

Thank you.
Definitely the most correct end result decision ever.

Gratz GenR2 for being superior throughout the race and taking a totally well deserved victory!
Grats to podium, see you next race!

Grats to our 2nd car. Some of us have deja vu now Race didn't go as predict for our XRR. See you in AS4
Quote from Joku123 :Definitely the most correct end result decision ever.

Gratz GenR2 for being superior throughout the race and taking a totally well deserved victory!

Karma.

Gratz GenR, 2nd red flag win of the season, more deserved this time though. Would have taken 2nd before the race, even though half points makes it kinda sucky for 4h racing. Cya at Aston
only half points ? didnt we made 75% until chequerd flag came, or time is count as stop since red flag
Quote from Intrex1020 :only half points ? didnt we made 75% until chequerd flag came, or time is count as stop since red flag

Percentage complete is counted at the countback mark. It will be right around 4 hours, so it will be about 2/3ds complete.
Just so you know, I don't mind if you don't care, it's just I am a little bit disappoint with NDR this season. It's not for debate. Just wanted admins to know how I felt about this whole thing.
Quote from N I K I :Just so you know, I don't mind if you don't care, it's just I am a little bit disappoint with NDR this season. It's not for debate. Just wanted admins to know how I felt about this whole thing.

Frankly, no one here cares about your opinion Niki, I think you should strongly consider whether or not your team deserves this kind of stupid behavior from you, like you showed in this race...
Quote from Dennis93 :Frankly, no one here cares about your opinion Niki, I think you should strongly consider whether or not your team deserves this kind of stupid behavior from you, like you showed in this race...

Noone cares about yours or anyones, it's the way it goes. After many bulletproof races dis time I made two critical errors. So what, I'm only human. I'll be doing better next time. Anyway, enough of defending myself. I'm just saying to NDR as a racer that it's time for them to know that I'm a little bit disappointed with them. I'm sure there are others who feel this way too, not many, but there are some, at least in my team there are few of them.
Quote from N I K I :Noone cares about yours or anyones, it's the way it goes. After many bulletproof races dis time I made two critical errors. So what, I'm only human. I'll be doing better next time. Anyway, enough of defending myself. I'm just saying to NDR as a racer that it's time for them to know that I'm a little bit disappointed with them. I'm sure there are others who feel this way too, not many, but there are some, at least in my team there are few of them.

What could they possibly do different?
A database error, or, server failure, is that really NDR's fault? How could they see it coming?
If you know please tell me, because then we can be rich together.
Quote from Dennis93 :What could they possibly do different?
A database error, or, server failure, is that really NDR's fault? How could they see it coming?
If you know please tell me, because then we can be rich together.

It's not a reason, it's a feeling, it's the whole season, there are so many things that make me feel this way. If you really want to know more about what I think.... PM/skype/whatever is always available.
Quote from N I K I :It's not a reason, it's a feeling, it's the whole season, there are so many things that make me feel this way. If you really want to know more about what I think.... PM/skype/whatever is always available.

How would they make it better for you, if they don't know what you're trying to reason in your posts?
please stop
tbh ray, as retarded as that move was from niki. it would of ended just as bad if had stopped where he had spun which was right on the apex of t1. niki could see a head on impact with a few cars coming so decided to move.

its a lose lose situation and niki felt he needed to get out of there quickly. im not defending him for what he did just saying why he did it.
Remember when Niki did the same chat thing in MoE like three years ago (@ Westhill, I think?) and got his team then (3id?) a penalty? Some people just never learn.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Remember when Niki did the same chat thing in MoE like three years ago (@ Westhill, I think?) and got his team then (3id?) a penalty? Some people just never learn.

When we look at LFSWorld in Niki's stats,we can see,that he has driven half a million kilometers online. Unfortunately he drives even more with keyboard on forums as he just can't stop...

Quote from Mustangman759 :I did not say it was not our fault, I was just stating it was not a revenge wreck. You are dangerously slow but my point was it was not on purpose and was unexpected that you would not be accelerating on the exit of a corner when you were 15 mph off pace.
Not that it matters that car is out of a fight for first now (was before the penalty)
I was only getting at is you saying someone is intentionally/revenge wrecking when they are not.

How would you feel in situation,when you accidentally put someone in wall and then 2 laps later get spun in situation,where that someone just drives through you? Just a coincident? Right...
We're also racing,we were in situation with Savage behind and chasing,so every second counts also for us,so I won't just pull over and wait for some impatient "supertalent" to pass in situation where he can pass safely few turns later.

Anyway,I have some weird jinx with 6h races,this was the 3rd for me,still haven't finished one - in my first there was a server crash,in 2nd (quoting Thilo from stream) I just clipped it and flipped it. Yesterday I got flipped AND the server crashed. But I'm not supersticious!
And preperation went also weird with having barely 4 drivers out of 12 registered for team,with very late confirmation from NDR that the 5th driver is accepted (as the signup was sent around deadline),who was thinking that it was too late and he can't drive,so he relaxed the evening...
Quote from Joku123 :Definitely the most correct end result decision ever.

I really like your sarcasm, thanks. I also like your timeout, old trick :tit:
What a great race!!! So much fighting
Nice Race Guys ! Grats to the Podium !

Was fun to watch it via Stream yesterday

GT1WS 2013 Round 5: Race Discussion
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG