The online racing simulator
Hello guys! by far i had been playing this awesome simulator from 2002, when i felt that i had enough of it (And i'm still busy) then i went to do more stuff IRL (Not racing, JOOOBBB JOB people!) then, i came back on 2008 to roll up and make my first account (Wich is this one) i never had the chances to get this S2 copy that everyone talks about nowadays because Guatemala (My country) dosen't have an offer to get this cool S2 copy that everyone talks about as i said so i'm stuck on Demo FOR ETERNITY!, by far, i always met very nice people here on the forums and as it happened on the Game itself, what a cool community (Even so, people said that community degenerate but it's normal actually, it's like umm... Rust! because you never use it again after a time hehe, no offense to anyone of course!).-

Well, it's good to literally met other people who are old too, makes me feel happy as for you guys hehe.-

I miss the old Blackwood, man, that was very wide, and you couldn't had to risk about getting rammed out of the way!.-

Peace Guys, throw me a bone (No pun intended) bye!.

Quote from three_jump :Who allowed you to get out of the corner?

I don't need no pink pills anymore! Freeeedom!
Yes, i am, starting playing since 2008 december... was inactive too some 9-10monhts, but starting again, and i like it.

Greets,

Duke Tyge
yup still waiting for that new car and track lmao
Hey there racers!
Quote from Mysho :The typical process for every (serious) racer:

1. Be entertained with LFS for first couple of years
2. Join leagues, win races, be happy about what you achieved
3. When you have time, do some hotlaps, upload it to LFSW and see how awesome you are
4. Be less entertained with LFS for next couple of years
5. Be sad about old content and that you still drive same old thing over and over again without lack of updates which you were used to
6. Stop playing LFS that much
7. Start occupying forum instead of turning on LFS
8. Raise your post count, don't turn LFS at all from now on
9. Moan about how old LFS is and how you don't have time for that because your real life finally advanced somewhere
10. Remember some nostalgie memories every now and then
11. Be still around if something pops up in following 5 years.
12. Never give up on LFS as a whole, because it did find you some friends and gave some really nice memories in past

That sums it up for me, except I never won races Maaaaaaaaaybe I'll buy a wheel again if there is ever a real update.

Cheers to all of you!
Thought i give this thread a bump! You suckers still around?
Hold on Sonny Jim, let me get my walking stick and glasses.
Checkin´ in. Still lurking this place of course, just not really posting :-)
I guess 2010 doesn't count as "oldskool" does it?
hi ho
New Westhill is looking good Tilt
It is, hopefully a sign of things to come.. Tongue
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :Hold on Sonny Jim, let me get my walking stick and glasses.

I still got my zimmer frame(and LFS!!!)
Too many from 2003! looks like an old peoples home in here.
#191 - col
pah - 2003 is like yesterday - some of us remember when there was only demo, and the forum was on Race Sim Central. Them days we were glad to have three cars with no skins and black windows, and one track. The trees swayed around like it was cartoon network... darn kids these days... don't know when they got it good...
old RSC was the bomb.
0.5U was actually the most legendary version in LFS ( in my opinion. ) Everything started to be shiny in all ways. BL2R/XRT oh yeah :P ( with shortcut )

and now, we have 0.6H, which is getting a same level
I will always remember 0.4 version : I still see myself taking the GTi and saying : OMG, it looks like it handles like a real car ... what I had never felt in a videogame before !
OK, time has prooven it could be improoved a lot Big grin , but the damn real feeling LFS gave me in 2002 (I think) will remain in my mind forever !
Another old name checking in... Still lurk here far too much!

Edit - I must get around to changing my avatar at some point.
Quote from mr_x :Another old name checking in... Still lurk here far too much!

Chris! What a blast from the past, hows things?
Quote from mcintyrej :

Chris! What a blast from the past, hows things?

Nice to see you Jack! Things are about 6 years more advanced!

I miss the days of UF1 racing and those UF Baby-R's! Is it time to bring them back yet?

Might be an idea to get IanH to dust off the server/forum...lets get the old skins out and show the dSRC flag!

(and I think somebody else's avatar needs changing too!)
Quote from Bladerunner :

Might be an idea to get IanH to dust off the server/forum...lets get the old skins out and show the dSRC flag!

Oooooh yes! I do have access to a server should we need one (which I pay for!). Smile
Quote from mr_x :
Quote from Bladerunner :

Oooooh yes! I do have access to a server should we need one (which I pay for!). Smile

I have all the dSRC skins archived if required Nod

I still visit here everyday. Wish i could be motivated to race everyday as well. Nice to see so many old faces still around though. Wave

Any 'oldskool'(lol) racers still visit these forums
(277 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG