#226 - CSF
I guess FOM didn't show it live then.
Too much action to show everything! They didn't even show Maldonado's spin out of Turn 3 on lap 2 (but it was on YouTube yesterday evening).
Quote from tristancliffe :They didn't even show Maldonado's spin out of Turn 3 on lap 2 (but it was on YouTube yesterday evening).

Tru dat
Can't believe that Ferrari actually went through with this, what were they thinking? Pathethic..
Guys, it's F1. Not some airy fairy view of sportsmanship. You see a possibility that you can nab a WDC you take it in any form you can. I'd do exactly the same thing without thinking twice, and if you didn't like I'd release a press release saying you can suck my balls . Same with the technical regulations. That's all F1 is at the end of the day - playing the regulations.
That's all fine if there wasn't a video that everyone can see of green flag beeing waved..
Theres other stuff which conflicts with that, the lights on Vettels wheel and also their is some interactive map. Although my source on that is Andrew Benson so I could be completely wrong, if so - blame him.

Its still obviously not going to get them anywhere, but I guess they have to seem like they are fighting their corner for the Italian/Spanish media.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Theres other stuff which conflicts with that, the lights on Vettels wheel and also their is some interactive map. Although my source on that is Andrew Benson so I could be completely wrong, if so - blame him.

Its still obviously not going to get them anywhere, but I guess they have to seem like they are fighting their corner for the Italian/Spanish media.

Andrew Benson, the first journalist to write an article Vettel was passing illegally when most other British journalist knew much better of what's going on and didn't bother mentioning it, and then quick to point out the passes were in fact legal.

From what I'm reading the flags do take priority over the lights on the wheel and whatever interactive map they've got. Thank god for that cos obviously from this race those systems ain't particularly reliable.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Can't believe that Ferrari actually went through with this, what were they thinking? Pathethic..

uMad. It's all about the money. Ferrari would be stupid not to live with the opportunity, especially when the champ is that close. Millions of dollars depend on a few papers they have to file. Oh, and they don't lose anything, so why not. Stop crying.

Intrepid, +1
Quote from Töki (HUN) :uMad. It's all about the money. Ferrari would be stupid not to live with the opportunity, especially when the champ is that close. Millions of dollars depend on a few papers they have to file. Oh, and they don't lose anything, so why not. Stop crying.

Intrepid, +1

I doubt it's all about the money, they made more than Redbull did as they receive more for being in the sport longer.
Quote from DejaVu :I doubt it's all about the money, they made more than Redbull did as they receive more for being in the sport longer.

Could be. The whole situation was made up by the media anyway by posting those onboards and analyzing them... (At least I didn't hear about Ferrari thinking on a protest before those onboards were released...)
#239 - CSF
From the BBC website...

19. Frank
30TH NOVEMBER 2012 - 21:58
How about Vettel using green inters in a DRY session in Texas isn`t that saving tyres for the race illegally - but not a mention anywhere......

:splat::inq::clapclap::dunce:
#240 - CSF
...double post.

Dayummm, dat save. Vettel would be already in the wallz.

F1 Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2012
(241 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG