The online racing simulator

Welcome. Welcome to City 17 hrtburnout. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest ignore list because of posting dolan/gooby shit.

And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, Welcome to ignore list. It's safer here.
Quote from pasibrzuch :Welcome. Welcome to City 17 hrtburnout. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest ignore list because of posting dolan/gooby shit.

And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, Welcome to ignore list. It's safer here.

I don't think he cares

Quote from pasibrzuch :Welcome. Welcome to City 17 hrtburnout. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest ignore list because of posting dolan/gooby shit.

Seems legit...

Quote from BlakjeKaas :I don't think he cares

These guys are so cool aren't they, they just don't care man, fcking badass, wish i was that cool.
And you can be........

Good morning.

greetz

der butz
Attached images
Cool+Paintjob_9b0eb2_3998385.jpg
I think I am too old for stuff like that, I never get those Donal things, even when I try and not try. No matter how I look on it there is nothing that makes me even giggle, there is no punch lines or funny statements, there is not a remotly funny act/plot/meaning or whatever - at most times it's just sickening random ;/
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by Scawen : not funny post in funnies thread
Some men want to watch world burn...

Quote : Yesterday, 18:47
kars19
This message has been deleted by Flame CZE. Reason: image containing nudity
Yesterday, 18:56
Crashgate3
This message has been deleted by Flame CZE. Reason: reaction to previous post

Flame, can "posted Dolan in wrong section" become a reason for deleting posts, please?
But it is simply not possible to post dolna in wrong section.
Quote from AndRand :according to your "Latvian" flag

Co, przepraszam?

Harry Brown, correct?
Been a while since I saw it, but it was a very good film, made my girlfriend cry.
Oh well she cries to Disney channel.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG