The online racing simulator
What else do you play
(114 posts, started )
World of Warcraft........ Awsome for the genre!
Yeaa, WoW...good game, but for me it got boring about 1½ months ago, and playing time expired 16. august... Just realised that that I havent been playing much, one longer LFS race on sundays, litle practice offline and online on the week... weird
Blobby Volley
Day of the Tentacle
Tower of GOO
Hidden source
#29 - avih
Quote from ORION :Blobby Volley
Day of the Tentacle
Tower of GOO
Hidden source

ready for a blobby volley online challange?
/me wonders how the netcode compares with LFS over the internet
BF2 every so often.. not online lol always found it to be extremely laggy for some odd reason (then again.. my video card can barely handle the insane graphics anyway )
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory (get attached to that at random times lol)
..havent touched NFSU in a few years lol
the sims 2! oh yes! actually.. its quite fun building houses in that game
GPL every so often
GT4 (gotten a little into that just recently.. just for fun of it)
hm.. subspace/continuum.. havent touched that in MANY years rofl
odd.. i still have GTR demo on my HD.. owell lol
netkar i havent played in a while
airport tycoon i play.. well.. had the urge to one day lol.. not sure why
havent touched burnout 3 in a while

dont really play many games since my 5200 isnt exactly.. top of the line lol
i do want to play half life 2 though.. friend at school says it can be funny at times and is a good game overall (said it was funny when he picked up a boat and threw it at someone who was flying and killed them lol)
but ya.. not to many games for me; lol recently i havent been playing LFS that much either quite honestly.. havent spent but about an hour on it the past 2 weeks :S
yep.. thats pretty much it games wise
Recently only LFS and tried few times GTL demo. Before I bought S2 I used to play Richard Burns Rally and Operation Flashpoint with Finnish Defence Forces Mod. Funny, I bought OFP Game of the Year edition two years ago but I installed it only just this summer. Guess I got interested in it again because I completed my compulsory military service (which sucks) in July.
Call Of Duty and some Rome: Total War for boring days
I have 2 huge passions, racing and war (mostly WW2). That pretty much explains my list.

GTR
F1 Challenge + mods
IL2 FB + AEP
Hearts of Iron 2
Combat Mission 2
Battlefield 2

I agree with dUmAsS, there should be at least 10 hours more in a day.

Oh and I just recently joined to this board so hello to everyone might be in order.
#34 - tpa
Worms Armageddon!

The only true war simulation
Civilisation 3
Ghost Recon
Soldner
Nascar 2003
Commandos 2
Desperados
Jagged Alliance 2
Morrowind
X-Wing Alliance
Pro Pinball Timeshock!
The Settlers 3
Descent 2
X-Wing
Tie Fighter
Wing Commander 3
Magic Carpet
Aliens vs. Predator
B.C. Kid (Amiga emulator)
:monkey:
I have Warcraft 3 and The Sims 2 installed but these days I only play LFS for a lack of time to play others.
doom3
farcy
operation flashpoint
medal of honour/spearhead
GTR
Mercedes Benz Truck Racing
Need for speed U
rainbow six ravenshield
il2 sturmovik
counte strike source
halflife 2
NHL
LFS
Seeeeeriooouuuuss Sam
I'm pretty much an LFS addict although I do have the odd go on Football Manager and Gran Turismo 4.
Ghost Recon

...and FlatOut from time to time
Ill list from most played to least

-LFS
-Battlefield 2
-CS:S - DOD:S will soon bump CS:S down
-Flight Simulator 2004 - I downloaded so many planes and scenry it takes up most my space so I ought to fly it more. Im facsinated by aviation
-Operation Flashpoint <-- Unbelievable war sim, old but still active community
-IL-2 FB + Pacific fighters not installed I need the Aces Exp to play online

Thats bout it, and the scale that i play them in hours is small, I dont race lfs even that much, but i replace TV with cpu gaming so I guess I do get on every so often. 1-5 hours a day I guess. Depends on the day and schedual.
I haven't played lfs in 3 weeks, and the last time i played it was only for a couple races. I haven't been racing much at all, but recently I'm playing gpl and nr03. Wolfenstein Enemy Territory is really cool, especially for a free game. I play that with my friends sometimes.
I mainly play driving games.. but after playing LFS everything else seems really crap. So that's about the only driving thing play. I've got rFactor and GTR and occasionally give them a quick go but they just feel so cheap in comparison. I'm constantly trying to find another sim that can compete with LFS but haven't managed yet. I used to play a lot of CS 1.6 and then Source when it came out. I only play that when I'm drunk now and it seems a lot easier than it used to :P
I enjoy the GTA games.. but once you've completed them the fun wears off pretty quickly.
Used to play millions. Now mainly just LFS.

Also playing OpenTTD a bit, no other game has ever had as much replayability as that (Diablo comes close though). And slowly working through Doom3 now and then.

I also used to play lots of FPS games multiplayer over my house LAN with my mates, but now I've moved back in with my parents that's not happening any more. Nothing like sniping some of your best mates.
Mainly CS:S and LFS and everynow and then Football manager 05. Oo and also Pro Evolution Soccer 4, invite all my friends around for a big tourney.

Andy.
o ye i forgot the bit about online poker, passes the time nicely.
Americas Army
Silent Hunter III
TOCA Race Driver 2
Far Cry (64bit)

Thats about it for now,
These days it's:
LFS
NHL 2k6

Coming soon:
Day Of Defeat: Source (already pre-loaded )
We Love Katamari!
Quote from sweetreid :Day Of Defeat: Source (already pre-loaded )

I watched today some videos from IGN.com and I must say I'm pretty disappointed. It looks arcade. Shooting looks very easy, running is too fast etc. Looks more like the Enemy Territory than DoD. I mean DoD has never been ultra realistic but something is wrong when you can shoot STG44 accurately without stopping or crouching.

What else do you play
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG