The online racing simulator
Paying $4.49 for gas premium shell
(60 posts, started )
Quote from CheerioDM :What are you paying?
$
£

You Sir live in heaven...

about 8,26$ for a gallon here in germany - 1,68€/liter
Only thing I understood from the topic title is that how much does the premium gas from Shell cost, I assume the 99 octane one? 1.819€/L when I last saw that on a city nearby,

but seeing as I only fill up my cars with 98E5 I pay 1.729€/L for it
about 1,45 € here.
Thats far too much if we compare this price to avergare gross salary.
For example in Denmark average gross salary is ~4100 €, in Croatia barely 950 €.
Price of fuel is exactly the same
It would cost me more than $200 to fill my tank in the UK. How do you guys still have some kind of car culture?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :about 1,45 € here.
Thats far too much if we compare this price to avergare gross salary.
For example in Denmark average gross salary is ~4100 €, in Croatia barely 950 €.
Price of fuel is exactly the same

i barely get more than 950€ (fulltime job) and yet i still have to pay 1.65 upwards...
Quote from flymike91 :It would cost me more than $200 to fill my tank in the UK. How do you guys still have some kind of car culture?

Surely your math is wrong? Can't be that much
Quote from flymike91 :It would cost me more than $200 to fill my tank in the UK. How do you guys still have some kind of car culture?

Yeah it cost me £120 to fill my car up in the village of Scotland I'm in, that's around $195 and I need to do it ever week so yeah I know what you mean

And my friends Jeep cost around $220 to fill up so I try not to drive her car
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Surely your math is wrong? Can't be that much

Yeah my friends Jeep has a 90 litre tank and it cost me around 135-140 to fill up so costs around $220-240 depending were I go. Fuel is much cheaper in England then in Scotland so sometimes I drive 40 miles just to do shopping in another country so I get cheaper fuel
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Surely your math is wrong? Can't be that much

could be realistic... In 2005 I drove a GM 3.0 V6 with a 76liter tank that was really really empty when I arrived at the gas station...

In fact it was the first time ever I paid over 120EUR for a fill...(see image attached) and back then the price per liter was only 1,42EUR.

If you take 1.85EUR/l as the current price it would be 159,7475EUR for a fill which would result (according to xe.com) in 159.75 EUR = 207.947 USD

(calculate again with 2EUR/l for Italy as posted above... :schwitz

Attached images
spritpreis_13-09-05_1214.jpg
Quote from rediske :If you take 1.85EUR/l as the current price it would be 159,7475EUR for a fill which would result (according to xe.com) in 159.75 EUR = 207.947 USD

Using that, it would only cost me 83.25 EUR to fill my tank though... granted, I have a smallish tank (12 gal, 45.4L), but to be over 200, his tank would have to be massive.

I pay about 45-50 USD to fill my tank as it is.
US gallon is different than normal gallon I believe. Even with that factored in it is much cheaper over here for fuel. I saw fuel today for $3.57 here. I only have a 17 gallon tank and normally only fill up 15 gallons at a time for roughly $50-55.

My parents have much bigger tanks though with diesel, and at current prices it is $160USD, would hate to see what it is in Europe for the same amount.
1.68 for premium diesel, 1.55 for premium gas...
Quote from PMD9409 :US gallon is different than normal gallon I believe. Even with that factored in it is much cheaper over here for fuel. I saw fuel today for $3.57 here. I only have a 17 gallon tank and normally only fill up 15 gallons at a time for roughly $50-55.

My parents have much bigger tanks though with diesel, and at current prices it is $160USD, would hate to see what it is in Europe for the same amount.

I'm using http://joshmadison.com/convert-for-windows/ for years now

(conversions of all kinds)

1US gallon = 3.785412 l
1UK gallon = 4.546092 l
Quote from tbofram :Fuel is much cheaper in England then in Scotland so sometimes I drive 40 miles just to do shopping in another country so I get cheaper fuel

Really? I speak to people from all over the Uk on a daily basis and the popular opinion seems to be we are all being shafted on an equal basis. Unless you live on the islands that is. £1.479/l for v-power here.
Originally Posted by flymike91
It would cost me more than $200 to fill my tank in the UK. How do you guys still have some kind of car culture?

One of my "cars" is a chevy Suburban. At ±$4.00 US a gallon, It takes about 100.00 to fill up. I'm beginning to wonder how WE still have a car culture.

Oh well. We could go green with a hybrid......

http://fuelfix.com/blog/2012/0 ... ed-after-sugar-land-fire/
Quote from E.Reiljans :They drive retardedly-oversized trucks that do like 3.5 mpg so they still have reasons to complain

True for some of those who drive them. Some Americans use trucks like ATV's though like they were ment to be. Trucks are needed for some people and what they do with them. In my experiance I've done this before (pulling trees out of the ground, driving through a muddy path, ect)

I'm getting fuel for $3.54 a gallon here. Thank god having a 3.4 V8 under the hood of my 1990 F-150 . What can I say, it was free
#44 - CSF
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Doesn't PDVSA want to sponsor me? I have a very liberal political orientation and am marginally faster than EJ Viso and Pastor Maldonado.

Ha ha ha
$3.60USD per US gallon for regular

Quote from Racer Y :Really? A gallon in the UK is more than a gallon in the U.S.? Really?
You know, they do that on purpose. They really do.

Who does what on purpose? It's the US that for some reason decided to differ from imperial units. The UK gallon is just the imperial gallon. There's also imperial fluid ounces, imperial pints, imperial quarts, and imperial tons. There's also imperial units that for some reason the US does not seem to use altogether. Like stone, for instance. Why not? I don't know. [/offtopicstuff]
we do have a car culture but the boy racers are slowly fadeing away with thanks to lack of funds and serious car nuts will keep going regardless of economic climate... but its a beech for me paying for the recovery truck ( 110 euro on diesel ) transit van ( 70-80 euro ) and whatever car im driving until shes sold or broken for parts....

jesus weeps but shell/bp/nazi's laugh.
US $1.77/L for less than or equal to 89 Octane....fml its like rolling dice.
$3.79 today for Regular (86 octane)
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Regular (86 octane)

And you call your country technologically advanced? How much octane has premium got?

Paying $4.49 for gas premium shell
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG