The online racing simulator
Question for all you losers who like metal
(94 posts, started )
If he did it a little but more melodic it would be epic
I don't know, but this song has evil lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/user/AndyRehfeldt#p/u/3/C-eYIeUPD0s

Thisnameistaken - How could you say anything bad about metal afterall?

For me - anything that requires at least two guitars and drumset is much more awesome than anything else. Except Apocalyptica, they are cool too.

I'm actually more like classic rock guy, but metal is good too, depends on mood of course. I listen to reggae, when i'm high. Anyway, Pink Floyd is trippy.
By far my favourite aspect of metal is just how *ridiculous* it all is.

I've had conversations with people (usually people into Radiohead) who seem to think I am unaware of this.

****ing love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKf4ab90v0k
Quote from spankmeyer :HOW IS THIS GUY NOT LIVING IN A CASTLE MADE OF GOLD?!

because this is the real world not minecraft?
I like listening to black metal but mostly because of the lyrics.
Quote from Crashgate3 :By far my favourite aspect of metal is just how *ridiculous* it all is.

I've had conversations with people (usually people into Radiohead) who seem to think I am unaware of this.

****ing love it.

Exactly. \m/
I hope half of you die in terrible pain... Even if this gets me banned... I don't like what most of you like to listen to but I don't call it silly, ridiculous or something else, so GTFO and STFU. And yes, I am serious. Metal at least isn't commercial, at least most of it isn't.

Quote from spankmeyer :One of the best cover parodies I've heard. The guy nails the Disney sound perfectly and his voice vibrato is just too much.

And this isn't a cover... It's originally performed by Slipknot and you shouldn't comment on something you know nothing about...
Hey relax man, I saw that video because I went to see a friend's metal band, I don't have anything against the sad pathetic losers who like metal.
Quote from matijapkc :I hope half of you die in terrible pain... Even if this gets me banned... I don't like what most of you like to listen to but I don't call it silly, ridiculous or something else, so GTFO and STFU. And yes, I am serious. Metal at least isn't commercial, at least most of it isn't.

And this isn't a cover... It's originally performed by Slipknot and you shouldn't comment on something you know nothing about...

You're exactly the sort of person that gives metal fans a bad rep. You're taking it all far to seriously.

Metal is ridiculous, it is silly, it is completely over the top. It is fun.

There is some great music and musicianship in metal, I'm not taking anything away from it. It's by far my favourite genre of music, but if you cant see how ridiculous it all is then you have problems.

Kev's OP was full of humour. I can't believe how many of you took him seriously. Have you never seen his posts before?
Quote from matijapkc :I hope half of you die in terrible pain... Even if this gets me banned... I don't like what most of you like to listen to but I don't call it silly, ridiculous or something else, so GTFO and STFU. And yes, I am serious. Metal at least isn't commercial, at least most of it isn't.

Hey, calm down man. I am a huge Metalhead, even though i haven't the looks anymore, and I wasn't offended by TNIT (which would make an awesome curseword, btw). Not at all.

If you're so insecure that some random bloke on the internet gets you that angry by mocking music that you like, you should seek professional help...

But then, I guess music is more important than other fictions men kill each other about, like religion or nations.
One thing I will say about metal fans, at least they go see live music. As a musician who plays live a lot, I appreciate anybody who goes out to see live music. Not that I want metal fans coming to my gigs stinking the place out.
Quote from thisnameistaken :One thing I will say about metal fans, at least they go see live music.

True. And that's because metal gigs are by far the most fun :headbang:

I've seen a lot of bands/artists over the years, of all different genres, but I always have the best time at metal gigs.
Quote from thisnameistaken :As a musician who plays live a lot, I appreciate anybody who goes out to see live music.

A good point made by a friend of mine: As long as girls want to have sex with with guys who are in bands, live music will never die.
yeah, even just holding a guitar makes them give you blowjobs. For fullblown sex you need to be able to play at least the first few lines of Stairway to Heaven
#46 - 5haz
Nothing like a bit of Melvins, call it what you will.
Quote from ACCAkut :yeah, even just holding a guitar makes them give you blowjobs. For fullblown sex you need to be able to play at least the first few lines of Stairway to Heaven

I took my double bass out in the street last weekend with a guitarist friend, and we played a variety of rocksteady numbers and some rockabilly numbers. I expected the rockabilly stuff (Roy Orbison, Elvis, Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash) to be the ones that the girls would like, but actually we got more girls hanging around when we played rocksteady tunes (Toots & The Maytals, Desmond Dekker, Alton Ellis). Those tunes are more harmonically rich but they don't rock. But it seems girls dug them more. You live and learn.
If this goes to you, you'll know it...
Yes, I do take it seriously, and I would fight with someone over it, because in a little ****ed up land, called Croatia, there are metallians and people who hate metallians, so I just hate everyone else and that's the way it goes... Also, people here want to destroy metal, so I want to destroy everything else. It's simple as that.

@The Moose... LoL, I think you should search for some professional help if you think I give metal a bad rep. Oh, and btw, if metal is by far your most favourite genre, and you think it's silly, blah, blah, blah, you probably don't listen to real metal as I have only heard one band that was funny, and they are playing parody metal.

@ColeusRattus... Check out the top of my post...
Quote from matijapkc :in a little ****ed up land, called Croatia, there are metallians and people who hate metallians, so I just hate everyone else and that's the way it goes... Also, people here want to destroy metal, so I want to destroy everything else. It's simple as that.

Quote from matijapkc :I hope half of you die in terrible pain.

Quote from matijapkc :@The Moose... LoL, I think you should search for some professional help if you think I give metal a bad rep. Oh, and btw, if metal is by far your most favourite genre, and you think it's silly, blah, blah, blah, you probably don't listen to real metal

I said (you can read cant you?) you give Metal fans a bad rep. The top two quotes just go to prove it.

Guess what, people in every country dislike metal fans. It doesnt make most metal fans want to fight about it or "destroy everything else"

I always found listening to metal and going to metal gigs a great way to get rid of anger. It seems to be making you more angry. I don't think it's the music for you.

If you cant see how silly metal is then that's your problem. Spinal Tap was a classic movie for a reason...it's was ridiculously close to the truth of the absurdity of the whole metal scene. Lighten up and enjoy it, just don't take it all so seriously

Saying such nonsense as "you probably don't listen to real metal" just shows your immaturity. What the **** is "real metal" in your eyes?

I listen to all sorts of metal. Maiden, Slayer, Opeth, Blooodbath, Metallica, Black Sabbath and many others. Sorry if that's not "real" metal enough for you.

EDIT: I see you're only 16. That explains a lot.
Guys have you ever seen the Cradle of Filth movie? Cradle of Fear?
It's by far the most ridiculous low budget movie of all time
For me the most ridiculous bands are the Norwegian black metal ones
Just... look at that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG4j7b15l-0

And yea Metal is the most ridiculous, the most powerful, the most varied, the most pathetic, the most emotive, the most technique genre for me

Question for all you losers who like metal
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG