The online racing simulator
1.Destroy group C.
2.Leave sportscar/endurance racing in absolute steaming pile of shit.
3.Leave
4.Wait until ACO rebuild it.
5.Slowly start taking over again.
6.???
7.Profit.
The Mucke incident ain't really an 'intentional revenge wreck' he just went along side to give the finger or what not but the fact he did that in the first place is retarded.

Also, if that was F1 and Westbrook was Hamilton he would of been penalised for looking up the inside and the guy on the outside (Mucke) didn't see him and just turned in.

Don't see why Mucke was angry, he ****ed up himself.
LOL.

Fails at driving a car one-handed, but who would drive it with one hand anyway?

Keep your hands on the wheel and the brain in your head!
Quote from BlueFlame :Also, if that was F1 and Westbrook was Hamilton he would of been penalised for looking up the inside and the guy on the outside (Mucke) didn't see him and just turned in..

And quite rightly, no way was he up the inside on that move. That is not the same as the whole Hamilton Maldonado thing at all, he only had the very front of his nose slightly inside and basically punted Mucke from behind.

Mucke though... idiot.
As learned from driving school recently..

You have the tendency to steer the way you are looking. He should know that

Anyways, really hope he will be able to drive at Le Mans - Even though he made a mistake
I thought that kind of thing only happened in LFS.
Will be racing alongside in rfactor this weekend. Just finished a 2 hour quickie test stint to see how i fare against traffic and to give my arms abit of a workout. Had some questions however.

At about a hour and 20ish minutes i began to check all my temps and etc and noticed that my brake temperature were about 700-750 degrees Fahrenheit avg for the 2 laps i monitored. Normally they would go down to about low 500's before i reach the end of a straight. Is that normal? I know brakes can get real hot, but nearly 1100 degrees after only a hour of racing seems abit much even with the extreme braking zones Le Mans has. I was using the Acura P2 from Enduracers. Was going to go P1 and use 908 since they are my favs, but i may get abit too pressured with 3 Audi's breathing down my neck and weaving through traffic.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Will be racing alongside in rfactor this weekend. Just finished a 2 hour quickie test stint to see how i fare against traffic and to give my arms abit of a workout. Had some questions however.

At about a hour and 20ish minutes i began to check all my temps and etc and noticed that my brake temperature were about 700-750 degrees Fahrenheit avg for the 2 laps i monitored. Normally they would go down to about low 500's before i reach the end of a straight. Is that normal? I know brakes can get real hot, but nearly 1100 degrees after only a hour of racing seems abit much even with the extreme braking zones Le Mans has. I was using the Acura P2 from Enduracers. Was going to go P1 and use 908 since they are my favs, but i may get abit too pressured with 3 Audi's breathing down my neck and weaving through traffic.

The temps go up and down a lot with the lmp cars. don't worry about it, plus at night the temps will be a lot less so you will be able to run engine boost. Are you doing a full 24hr? if so where at?
I'm using SNL's LeMans. It's a updated version of a NS2003 conversion and yes I'm doing the full 24 hours. I tweaked the AI abit so they are alot more forgiving in terms of room and actually notice you passing, so i'm safe with going B-Spec for a few hours and letting AI take over. Fastest i went was 3:37 and the effin Aston Martins (not AM-ones) were setting 3:17-3:18 lap times. Left the Pugs and Audi's in the dust.

Looking to be a great race for both me and the real thing however. Going to have my eyes glued to the live timing when qualifying starts.
Anyone knows how to follow live timing?

The only thing i can find is this "Le Mans Passion Bar" which apparently costs money :O cant find the old live timer anywhere
Wonder why i couldnt find that thanks!
6 cars in 1s in free practise session...gonna be epic !
@deggis: thx a lot, will try the streams later tonight (22:00 CET (L) - ACO 24 Hours of Le Mans - QUALIFYING )

I hope I can see the start live, as I stay in Hamburg from Friday to Saturday (Reeperbahn ...well near it, Amplifier concert)
Very exciting indeed!

Get so sad every time i see the AMR-one´s.. Slower than most LMP-2 cars
Quote from Sueycide_FD :I'm using SNL's LeMans. It's a updated version of a NS2003 conversion and yes I'm doing the full 24 hours. I tweaked the AI abit so they are alot more forgiving in terms of room and actually notice you passing, so i'm safe with going B-Spec for a few hours and letting AI take over. Fastest i went was 3:37 and the effin Aston Martins (not AM-ones) were setting 3:17-3:18 lap times. Left the Pugs and Audi's in the dust.

Looking to be a great race for both me and the real thing however. Going to have my eyes glued to the live timing when qualifying starts.

Is it like that GTP mod? I remember watching some videos of their 24 hrs at Le Mans, someone who took part in these has some videos uploaded, and if you search for GTP Le Mans, you might find parts of it.

You can even lose gears in that mod. Something I can't remember from rF nor LFS and neither iR.

And oh boy are these new Astons shite. Even though the closed Astons were loud, they kick ass by looks. New one looks like someone didn't know how to mix the Gulf livery with Carbon fibre.

Let's see if they make it past the 2 hour mark(LIVE)
I was a bit unsure if installing that software from magic tv was legit ... but now that I did I'm quite sure I have never seen a racing stream that high res and lag free
The stream is coming from Veetle.com. Nothing suspicious about it
Eurosport? Eurosport 2?

I kill them if it's Euro2. Keeping everything to the paying people:|

And what the **** is that amateur muppet in the Aston doing there sitting in the corner?

It's funny btw that videos being posted are often in German now.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Eurosport? Eurosport 2?

I kill them if it's Euro2. Keeping everything to the paying people:|

Most of the race is on ES1. Don't know your local Eurosport schedule but probably 5-7 hours on ES2.

Quote :It's funny btw that videos being posted are often in German now.

The video capper (Mattzel or "MT89Motorsport2") is German
Generally speaking. Haven't watched race on TV since about 2004 or 2005.

I don't like how they seem to shift the more interesting stuff(Often Motorsport) into E2.

Le Mans/ILMC/ALMS 2011
(690 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG