The online racing simulator
The cake is.... (CR Birthday)
(104 posts, started )
I just learned that I won't be able to make it, either. Sorry.
Don't tell me you guys are paranoid about these religious bs
#53 - troy
PM's with the password and additional infos have been sent, if you did not receive one please mention it here.

And yay 1000 posts!
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Don't tell me you guys are paranoid about these religious bs

No idea what you're talking about.

I'm going to a BBQ.
Quote from zeugnimod :No idea what you're talking about.

I'm going to a BBQ.

End of the world BBQ .
I thought the end of the world was in 2012.

Did they update the date?

That sucks.
God decides to kill us off RIGHT before we start making progress in LFS updates mhm.
the blackwood layout is a joke, right?
There is nothing wrong with it, just go with xrt and slide with style.
#60 - troy
Quote from three_jump :the blackwood layout is a joke, right?

As mentioned already, the bump&jump layouts are both just to have some fun in between the serious racing, they both are very short (approx 5-7min) and even if you finish dead last you will still get 2 points for it so no need to worry.
Even as reserve, can I still haz info too? It depends on my race(Well, I hope I race) at RD's V8 champ and on the dinner time
#62 - troy
Check your PM's you should have it, at least you're in my list of receivers when I check the PM I've sent.
Quote from troy :Check your PM's you should have it, at least you're in my list of receivers when I check the PM I've sent.

"Gopferdeli non emol".

I was hurrying that much joining the Apex Cup server that I totally forgot you send me the details. Sorry, and thanks
Might be in
guess i'll see most of the team next year then instead of today :'(
bump me to reserves, even though its highly unlikely that ill be home at that time : <

on the semi-bright side, im done with uni for this semester D:
50/50 for me.
Sign me up for the reserve
put me on reserve please
#69 - troy
Additional PM's have been sent for the late joiners, if you are reserve driver you can just join anyway tonight I'm quite sure there will be some free spots.
I'll keep my eyes open if I am about
I would also take part if somehow finds a free spot in race!
I need to withdraw due to technical problems I'm sorry
Please put me on reserve.
i'm in
IM IN! ups

The cake is.... (CR Birthday)
(104 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG