The online racing simulator
The Office pic, so true.
-
(Feuerdrache) DELETED by Feuerdrache
Quote from Crashgate3 :http://www.amazon.com/AudioQue ... eaker-cable/dp/B000J36XR2

Once you gasp at the price and contemplate which kind of idiot would pay eight thousand dollars for a speaker cable, read the comments

lol "I can now experience music the way it's meant to be heard. I find that plugging this directly into my ears helps transmit the cleanest, most pure sound. Make sure you clean your ears out though (with liquefied dark matter, of course), because quality will suffer if your ear-holes aren't sparkly clean. "
lol
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Why?

Because you're not me.
Quote from BlueFlame :

He forgot to mention "fake and gay" and "I liked the part when *insert obvious bullshit here*"
Or for music...

You say <name>, I say <name>

*Some bullshit random statistic here.*
Quote from Flame CZE :He forgot to mention "fake and gay" and "I liked the part when *insert obvious bullshit here*"

and that 'co za asy' and 'i jizzed my pants when listening *mehmemhmeh*' or whatever they are.
I've been told that before....
And it still iss!!!!

Yeah...I had some spare time on my hands at work today.
whats that? a phone?
It's a ShoreTel IP565, yeah. Had to do a bit of configuration to change the background (not easily changeable) but 10 minutes work with a cfg file and a bit of paint know-how and job done.

That's sad Jamie, explain that to your girl. She will be like -_^

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG