The online racing simulator
FE semaphore bug
(8 posts, started )
FE semaphore bug
Hi,
i just think you shoud know, that on some FE tracks (these are which has the same start as FE Green), there are no front start lights, so drivers on top of start grid can't see it...
Whilst it's clear what you mean, semaphore is when you wave two flags about to spell words and phrases.

I use virtual start lights (yes, I know it's against my purist aims), but it solves the problem quite nicely.
Quote from tristancliffe :Whilst it's clear what you mean, semaphore is when you wave two flags about to spell words and phrases.

I use virtual start lights (yes, I know it's against my purist aims), but it solves the problem quite nicely.

Hm, ok, sorry for that

About the virtual lights, yes, it's solution, but some people say, that's "unreal" and they're right
Didn't mean it like that - I was just helping your (already good) english.

If I could run LFS at a higher resolution with more AA/AF I'd use real lights, but for me it's quite pixelly, especially when you're near the back of the grid.
Quote from tristancliffe :Didn't mean it like that - I was just helping your (already good) english.

If I could run LFS at a higher resolution with more AA/AF I'd use real lights, but for me it's quite pixelly, especially when you're near the back of the grid.

I know, thanks for that, there are always thinks to improve in my eglish

Yes, thats my second argument for virtual start lights - small resolution, or short draw distance.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Me too. Then I appear on the grid and all I can see is:

R4c0rz: GOOD RACE!
SupahSpeed0rz: CLEAN RACE PLZ
SpackerSayLol: LOL
_rod_ timed out
_rod_ has disconnected from the server.