The online racing simulator
Maybe we'll finally get the autox kart track!

Or the test track that is hidden under the autox track (I remember seeing this some time ago, but never hearing of it again)
Quote from bunder9999 :I revised my comment with two from another thread, which still contains my final stance on the topic. Long story short, LFS's VWS and Rockingham have been displayed around the world in several instances while the gamers get the shaft. I hope they have some back-door arrangement where they're getting trucks of money.

Shafted isn't the right word. Disappointing is probably a better fit. The devs don't owe us anything but is in their interest to show us these things, if they want to sell more of their product. These actions seem to indicate that isn't a worry to them and perhaps they have other sources of making a living from LFS as implied by previous posts above. If they actually do, they certainly keep it close to their chest.
Honestly I do not interesting to look at this weather not changing no time, the machine WVS is not relevant. Tires will not give a lot, it works only in dry weather. Development Rally Cross no. A teaspoon per year.
Quote from Dmitry[RUS] :Honestly I do not interesting to look at this weather not changing no time, the machine WVS is not relevant. Tires will not give a lot, it works only in dry weather. Development Rally Cross no. A teaspoon per year.

Wut.
Quote from Bose321 :Wut.

He's clearly complaining about the lack of development. No weather changes, no rally pack, the Scirocco aint all that, only a little bit (updates? news?) per year.
Quote from sinbad :People care, and the slightest glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel is always going to be blown out of proportion, I wouldn't bother trying to stop it

A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks...
Quote from shashdev :UHHHHH, say wha?!!?!?!?! 2 new cars? I know about the Scirocco. What's the other one? Clearly I haven't been paying attention...

Fiat 500.

... and 500 doesn't mean 500PS :tit:
Quote from Nick7 :Fiat 500.

... and 500 doesn't mean 500PS :tit:

Thanks for clarifying that captain obvious.
fiat 500 -- lets just call it Figuar
i thought the mk1 "500" was 500cc. my mates grandad has one. i could be wrong though.
I miss (real) Nascars in LFS.

(my Favorite are Rallycars in LFS but not with thease Rallycross tracks)
Only three tires, could explain the delay.
Just a reminder about patch releasing frequencies.

Almost two years ago: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1143940#post1143940

And today's outlook in enclosure..

No need to say additionally. Maybe we must forget S2 and focus on S3, if there will be. Anyway the devs deserve a big thank for the sake of old good times.

PS: No irony. I've house moving issue and no regular internet access nowadays. Regards.
Attached images
Chart4.jpg
Quote from ADX.14 :Just a reminder about patch releasing frequencies.

Almost two years ago: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1143940#post1143940

And today's outlook in enclosure..

No need to say additionally. Maybe we must forget S2 and focus on S3, if there will be. Anyway the devs deserve a big thank for the sake of old good times.

PS: No irony. I've house moving issue and no regular internet access nowadays. Regards.

You have to admit though that the features are getting more and more difficult to make than in the past.
Why cant we just have it already?

I come here everyday, just a daily check, i was almost overhappeh (TYPO) when i saw scawen made another post, was not happeh anymoar when i saw that the post was a hidden one, maybe in a admin section...
Same, I come here every damn day and check Scawen's posts...
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Same, I come here every damn day and check Scawen's posts...

Therefore your avatar?
Same all i do is go to the lfs website then here and if nothings new (as usual) i just go on lfs to (cad destruction derby) and cargame.nl s2
cos im just bored but im just making the most out of Lfs and just hoping that i will come to this site and find an update for s3
You guys really need to find a new hobby.

Or just to enjoy the damn sim without worrying about patches/S3.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Or just to enjoy the damn sim without worrying about patches/S3.

I do enjoy it, but i want moar stuffs noaw.
this is turning into 4chan
This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2010
(1653 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG