The online racing simulator
Old S1 revitalised
(279 posts, started )
Quote from DEVIL 007 :+1 from me for doing something for comunity.

Also agreed! This kind of thing really means a lot. Just like the Autocross competition a while back. Fantastic.
Here's the CMX viewer and templates (15mb)

Found on the Russian community forum, www.lfs.su

Viewer needs to be unpacked into your LFS S1 folder to work, unlike the S2 version.
Attached files
LFS_VIEWER_S1F.zip - 1.4 MB - 270 views
Quote from Kid222 :Omg why, LX6 rulez your ass!

Alltho I don't have any problems of someoen "ruling my ass", the car / action you refering too aswell, is just one painfull experience
This simply made my day. Many thanks to the devs for releasing this.

This is one of those small things which go a very long way towards bettering this community as a whole.
Old good time back again, XFG, XRG are good, XRT and rb4 too.. FX.. FXT? :P for me it's FXT, its tuninged FXO (body kit + drift wing)

LX6 is awesome! But it's stable like russiam reactor sometimes... 300% of power on tyres...

Why u dont give us LFS version with LX8? ;]
could not help with my e-penis. 2 instances of LFS S1 and over 1000 FPS
Quote from Joku123 :People are waiting for s3 and you release s1.

Didn't you do maths in School? S1+S2=2S3
Awesome :hyper:

I really do wish that old FXO would be brough back... Some mesh updates and such to bring it up to current (XF/XR) S2 standards with a rollcage and slicks as a touring car. LFS Sorely needs a touring car, the XF GTR just doesn't cut the mustard there.

Thanks Scawen!
Quote from MAGGOT :Awesome :hyper:

I really do wish that old FXO would be brough back... Some mesh updates and such to bring it up to current (XF/XR) S2 standards with a rollcage and slicks as a touring car. LFS Sorely needs a touring car, the XF GTR just doesn't cut the mustard there.

Me agrees. A naturally-aspirated touring car in race specs would be a great addition to the game
WOW. I`m amazed to find out that going forward, is actually going back. I would suggest, from a buisness point of view, to start giving information about what`s to come with S3. This was really unexpected.
Quote from TigerClw :WOW. I`m amazed to find out that going forward, is actually going back. I would suggest, from a buisness point of view, to start giving information about what`s to come with S3. This was really unexpected.

Oh noes, he spent a hour or so making an old version of the game work, S3 will NEVER come out now!!11!!1

Well, you know.. sometimes to take a step forward, you gotta take a step back to get a better run at things!
"one step backward, hopefully two or more forward"

Seriously though, Ive been enjoying this. Thanx again.
<3
Thanks Scawen for bringing that up!
I had never tried S1 (stumbled on LFS at early S2 stages I think).
It is nice to see how the game has evolved, altough S1 was already excellent on the driving side
Quote from The Very End :Alltho I don't have any problems of someoen "ruling my ass", the car / action you refering too aswell, is just one painfull experience

Just practice more.
#121 - 65D
Quote from Joku123 :People are waiting for s3 and you release s1.

Totally laughing my ass of. The Comment of Year 2011!
Quote from Kid222 :Just practice more.

But I like S2 more.. even if S1 gives nostalig feeling
Quote from The Very End :But I like S2 more.. even if S1 gives nostalig feeling

Only for you old people. I got LFS in 07 and S1 wasn't being used back then.
I swear tire sounds as well as some engine sounds were much better back then
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well, you know.. sometimes to take a step forward, you gotta take a step back to get a better run at things!

This. When I got stuck in ice (dropped my front wheels into a ditch in the road going slightly uphill) I couldn't go forwards, so slightly rolled back and gave 'er a boot full. YEEHAW!

Which means when S3 does arrive, it'll be airborne, going much faster than it wanted to be and screaming all of the way. Just hope it doesn't have the same bumpy landing.

Old S1 revitalised
(279 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG