The online racing simulator
Johnny Lightning Motorsports
(65 posts, started )
You know, there are forums on the internet where spamming (which is what I'd call this) with duplicate accounts (even if it's a paid account) is a bannable offense. Just saying.
Quote from JPeace :trial members?

how crap do you have to be NOT to make it into one of these teams?

Guessing you have to be at least this bad:

Even then, you just might get through.
Quote from tmehlinger :
Even then, you just might get through.

Yea, this might be a proof that you fullfill the "funny personnality" requiement or something
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yea, this might be a proof that you fullfill the "funny personnality" requiement or something

Sadly, I wasn't nominated. Maybe next year...

Reaching back to page one:

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I rekon hes that American guy with a picture of himself in his avatar, the one with the moustache, can't remember his name though Anyone got some bettings odds?

I think the term you're after is "molestache"
*LFS username : tmehlinger

*LFS nickname : Maber

*How Old are You : 20 something

*Where are you from : AMERICA

*When did you start playing LFS S2 : 2 years ago

*What times/days are you playing LFS : He's married so like never

*What is your favourite car/track : FOX/AS7

*LFS-Driven Miles / Kilometers (/w ds) : look at his LFSW (how do you play LFS on a DS?)

*Why do you want to join =JLM= : He probably doesnt.

*What would you bring on the team : He'll make fun of the rest of you guys for being total nubs.
Hello all This thought I say that we are still here.

Also thought I say that everyone that was in our skin comp should be paid in full now (sorry for being late but real life comes first).

Also Working on a new site and I might be merging JLM with another team as I'm in talks with a team that has been around for a while. (Sorry Not saying what team at this time but it will surprise everyone)
Quote from johnnylightning :Hello all This thought I say that we are still here.

Also thought I say that everyone that was in our skin comp should be paid in full now (sorry for being late but real life comes first).

Also Working on a new site and I might be merging JLM with another team as I'm in talks with a team that has been around for a while. (Sorry Not saying what team at this time but it will surprise everyone)

TRR perhaps?
Let me guess: Johnny Comeback Motorsport
yay i received my final 10 dollars
Merge with TRR for pure win!
due to we are more into a new game NFS World we have decided to close our LFS side of the team.

PS. SiKo NO you can not run the LFS team and you can take our tags off your off the team and u know why.

Johnny Lightning Motorsports
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG