The online racing simulator
ok i get it to work gr8 work!

But
can u make it to work in landscape mode fullscreen and gear number in red color(see image req) because new phones have nice large screen..
btw didnt see shift light and low fuel warning on screen
Attached images
Scr000001.jpg
req.jpg
The landscape mode should work right away, maybe you can try switching the phone to the landscape mode before you launch the app. Low fuel warning is triggered when there is less than 8% of fuel left in tank. The shift light worked for me, were you trying it with a car that has a shift light in LFS?

Anyway, I consider this a techdemo more than an actual application. If there is enough people wanting to have this sort of app, I'll probably rework the whole GUI which is just pure ugliness right now and perhaps add some extra features...
This works

I think my phone doesn't have a landscape mode.

My suggestions for this GUI, would be putting the rev bar at op, and then, to the left of the gear add a speedo. Plus making an option/button to togle normal/landscape.
nice application
Tested on Nokia E51 and works fine.
It will be great if you can make it a little nicer in appearance, or give us some guideline to customized it ourselves(if it's possible of course )
Well, I can give you the source if anyone wishes to play around with it...

It's not exactly the source of the app I uploaded but rather a slightly improved version. It's an Eclipse project there shouldn't be any problems opening it an almost any IDE. You might want to convert line delimiters from Unix to Windows though...
Attached files
OGT_src.zip - 35.1 KB - 207 views
Is there any other way to use this outgauge without wifi? I don't have wifi, I only have a bluetooth adapter and USB cable
#57 - PoVo
Nice MadCatX.

Finally got the S60 OutGauge starting. Had to rewrite it completely, because the GUI wasn't loading, and add a NetworkSession to connect to WiFi.
Quote from Specht77 :Is there any other way to use this outgauge without wifi? I don't have wifi, I only have a bluetooth adapter and USB cable

I'm afraid not, getting USB working as a network interface is a bit of a pain in the ass anyway. Sorry...

Quote from PoVo :
Finally got the S60 OutGauge starting. Had to rewrite it completely, because the GUI wasn't loading, and add a NetworkSession to connect to WiFi.

I really didn't think of WiFi when I was writing the sample app, it's good you got it working. I bet you can achieve much better results than me with lame Java ME
so... any updates?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG