The online racing simulator
Some shots from Saaremaa Rally 2010

I was testing a Canon 400D alongside my Pentax K-m, both had a Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 mounted and i have to say that there's not much difference, as far as the AF is concerned. All the images above are taken with my Pentax K-m.
Quote from Highsider9 :Thanks Guys. Some more shots from yesterday

Simply gorgeous.. the car, the location, the photos all equally. :jawdrop:
many thanks mate !
Mentioned a while back I was heading on a quick vacation to the beach. I never did upload and post.

I woke up early to head out for some sunrise. Problem was, didn't think about the fact that the sun rises much earlier at the beach than at home. Woke up pretty early, certainly earlier than I was expecting the sun to be breaking the horizon yet and there it was way up in the sky already, LOL.

Anyways, here's the only decent shot I got from the weekend.

Local little town had a fall festival today. took the girls down to roam around. Sat and listened to this guy for a while playing his cigar box guitar.

And while we're at it, here are a couple of uploads I did not long ago of some boring flower shots. I never played around with the macro function of the ole superzoom. Figured out some stuff that I liked with it. These are outdoors in natural sunlight.

Some stuff from the last week or two:

(ISO 6400... gotta love the D700)

Hello guys,

I come here with a question for you - photography lovers I'm starting to get into photography and i would like to get sugestions what camera should i buy. I have my own photo gallery open,well,basicly all website,but it's in Lithuanian so you won't understand a word,just check "Foto galerija" to see some of my works. I'm curentley using Sony Cybershot and i'm not that happy with it since i want to do some higher quality photos. I know that photography could help me in life, becouse my dream is to be journalist and to follow my father,uncle etc. I know how to work with video camera now, and i would like to know how to make decent photos.

So that's my life story! ;D

Link to my gallery : http://laurynofotografija.weebly.com

So what brand,type etc. camera should i get?

Thanks for your help guys,

Laurynas
@DeadWolfBones - Loving the photo's bud, the DoF you get is superb.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :@DeadWolfBones - Loving the photo's bud, the DoF you get is superb.

Thanks, man.

Nearly all of these were done with the Nikkor 50/1.2 Ai on FF, which explains the DoF. What's really remarkable is how sharp the in-focus area is (small though it may be) at that aperture.
Well, i went to an european MX race the other day and took some pics.
222 is Cairoli (hurray for Italy) and 14 is De Reuver.

If you want to see more all you have to do is ask for them.
Sorry for the ridicolous post processing work, i am still choosing the best pictures of the set so i haven't really postprocessed them for good.
Samyang/Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 on the D700 (most @ f/1.4):

I like the processing a lot, Kelvjy.
DWB, you got any raw file to send?
I'd like to see what's the sharpness of that lens at 1.4.
RAWs are at home, but here are 100% crops of some of those RAW->JPEG conversions:

I think I'm gonna sell my Nikon 85/1.8.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG