The online racing simulator
Your number plates
(325 posts, closed, started )
FirMikCre

mine just says raped
I use WILD AS i think...
I used to have #88 as my plate.

By the way, it has been 2 years since my last race in LFS. I got into a Formula Student project in my school and we had a sauna party last night, and someone took his computer, G25 and a projector along. We had a hot lap night and as I (of course ) won the "event", I decided to install LFS on my computer and get my wheel back from the basement.

So hello again fellow racers, hope the scene is as warm and hearty as it was 2 years ago!
I'm wearing "Its Fun" copied from the Getaway in Stockholm movies for ages now
42. Obviously.
mines Rum4ker ,not played for a while maybe ill give it another try
Since it just says nothing!
OY60 KOW and W11 WJP

Oh, you're talking about in game...I think mine was S14 DAFT but I can't remember.
I change between these

GOTANIME

THE GAME

Or sometimes it's just blank
The BO$$
S25 W1N5 for both my race profiles...SLW 287R for my cruise profile...and 93-25-RP for my independent profile.
>drunktard<
Can't remember the last time I raced LFS, but it is "<-PASS-> "
Dick
mine is-

Doriya! or BEW4RE
ru18yet
mine is 'PRBLMLFS'

Troll: Problem LFS?
Mine is "TooClose" ! :P
Quote from degraaff :Mine is "TooClose" ! :P

Nice one, i saw you yesterday i think. Mine is L14M
Quote from vortex_liam :Nice one, i saw you yesterday i think. Mine is L14M

You saw me yesterday? Damn, that must mean some one has the same number plate, 'cause I haven't played for three days! :P
My in-game name is "NiElZ" in cyan and blue colour. I'll be S2 licensed some time next week.
Quote from degraaff :You saw me yesterday? Damn, that must mean some one has the same number plate, 'cause I haven't played for three days! :P
My in-game name is "NiElZ" in cyan and blue colour. I'll be S2 licensed some time next week.

It was in a S1 mode and it was a XL something FWD XD
BadHabit
Because of the badass Offspring song
i changed it, but i forget to what
This thread is closed

Your number plates
(325 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG