The online racing simulator
and you can buy the 911 turbo wheeel on its own?
Who cares about the Fanatec and if it makes them rich/poor for owning it, the wheel looks great, make some more photos and videos when u get more done to it
Quote from brt900 :and you can buy the 911 turbo wheeel on its own?

Nope and that's why it's "more expensive" xD.

anyway b2t

Have you done any work in the last few days ?
Lol,i iz not poor aswell... But...Get a FREXX wheel! lol

I don't really like that Fanatec is selling everything as ''parts'',because

1. It's annoying to notice that you might have missed something if you have recived your order.
2. That's how they shake the money outta you!

By the way,my quote's point wasn't the fact that you might've thought that I think that you are poor. It was the fact that there are many more S2 licence users.^^
FREX is very, very expensive and sells everything in parts too !
And you have to build the wheel yourself you only get the parts but once it works you will love it no doubt ^^.
lol allot has happind in this thread since the last time i cheked. i will be wiring the pedels up tonight . there the pedles from an old ps1 wheel (its name is something v3) they will be temporary till i have time to build a custom set. oh ya this will be xbox 360 compatable
i need some help . im using an xbox 360 controller ( wired) and im using the trigger's for throttle and brake like on xbox but my problem is im only having to turn my potemeter about 90 degreese in each direction to eather get full + or - . so what ohm resister would i have to add to get the full 180 degree ( or a little less) capability of my potemeter
have you tried calibrating it in Windows? If that doesn't work you could measure the original podi (whatever there was in the pad) and calculate the combined ohm you need.
ya its all calibrated . it does the exact same thing on my xbox. and im going to wire the clutch as a button ( left bumper ) because thats wats used in forza 3 . and also the e-brake as ( A ). so could you explain more on the calculating thing?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG