The online racing simulator
Quote from Drift King CZ :#431 fixed, thanks .

Just reminding here a problem which we reported too. It was about the TeamSpeak server. There's no way how to set a token in the control panel. You can manage only server's name, server's welcome message, users' description, and you can also post a server message or kick/ban any user, but that's all :/.

+1,we need new token there
Quote from prOmo_LTU :+1,we need new token there

Guys from AlienServer,could you get that asap,we have race and we need tew token to prepare the server,thanks.
i would not normally reply here but thought i would throw u some info.

In TCAdmin, (if you have access) so long as you only have 1 or 2 users that you don't mind having to re-add as admins etc, then the fastest way to get a new admin token is to:

In TCAdmin: Stop the teamspeak server, then go to Users and press "Clear All", that will delete all existing users and tokens and will then display a new admin token for you:

Quote :All users and tokens have been deleted. Then new admin token is "token here"

Again just to note, this will delete ALL existing users.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Guys from AlienServer,could you get that asap,we have race and we need tew token to prepare the server,thanks.

We are aware of a problem with our TeamSpeak 3 servers regarding unuseable tokens, we are looking into the problem and will advise as soon as a solution is found.
The solution is in the post of franky500. It will give you a new token, then you use the token on your TS server and you can acces the tokens manager where you can create new tokens.

Thanks, Dean.
hi at all racers, I once asked an alien to serve and indeed how can I play on a server "insim" It would be very nice if you could help me.

thx for your time but i need really your help
Quote from marcel1 :hi at all racers, I once asked an alien to serve and indeed how can I play on a server "insim" It would be very nice if you could help me.

thx for your time but i need really your help

Not sure I understand your question fully, are you having difficulties running an insim?
I do not know how I "play" it on the server
He's asking how to run an insim from AlienServe.
yes
Go to control panel> LFSServer> Add new gaming utilities or pgrams or s/t :P
#162 - sju
I ordered server from Alien Serve yesterday.
Problem is control panel:
http://j.imagehost.org/0160/control_panel.jpg
I can't edit server config or anything else. Look like I have limited account?
Quote from sju :I ordered server from Alien Serve yesterday.

Big mistake.. At least at the moment.
#164 - sju
Why's that? Lost my money and don't get the server? Or are they slow nowadays?
slow
I find them slow but they're stuff pulls through, I think they're trying new software atm and have stuff in R/L.
Quote from sju :I ordered server from Alien Serve yesterday.
Problem is control panel:
http://j.imagehost.org/0160/control_panel.jpg
I can't edit server config or anything else. Look like I have limited account?

Your ticket has already been answered and new server has been added to your control panel. If you have any other problems please let us know.
#168 - sju
Thank you.
Some of you may have noticed a delay in reply to tickets you have open with us recently. We provide dedicated servers and game servers to a great number of users, and unfortunately with Andrew leaving AlienServe recently, there has been a huge amount of work for just one person.

We are currently advertising for a vacancy here at AlienServe, and we hope to have the position filled as soon as possible. Once we have the position filled, we will have support responses back to their normal quick times. Please bare with me for the time being, and I will try and answer everyone as quick as possible.
We are pleased to announce that we have now got a new member of staff at AlienServe, Joe. Joe has lots of experience in the hosting environment having worked for a leading server supplier and has extended knowledge of TCAdmin.

Support times will now begin to come back to the fast response you are used to from AlienServe.

Once again, thank you for your patience.
Thank you AlienServe!
Thanks for the sponsorship. It was the biggest waste of time ever.. plus you took so damn long
Quote from Bmxtwins :Thanks for the sponsorship. It was the biggest waste of time ever.. plus you took so damn long

See when you find out, that you won't be getting something for free anymore, you have to bi*ch?

Thanks AlienServe, a pity that you are closing
Quote from PoVo :See when you find out, that you won't be getting something for free anymore, you have to bi*ch?

Thanks AlienServe, a pity that you are closing

No, it was the fact that I wasted time :P. And the fact that they "accepted" my sponsorship then like 3 months later set the server up.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG