The online racing simulator
What was that fist pump in the Radical vs. R500 for? I can only think of 'Victory is mine!', 'Jeeze I'm still peeved at that guy!', or 'Haha! You get a spin for blocking me so much!'

I couldn't see the other one in the mirror shortly after the pass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQdhlGZntAw

My first contribution. Had a great race earlier today with a rival that reminded me of these guys. I don't know how to give a link with it already started, but I intend to have everyone watch from 2:33.
Quote from rsnake53 :What was that fist pump

At around 1:10? The Radical got the inside line and on for a clean pass, but the Cat driver just decided to turn in early anyway and force him on the grass (the irony being that the Cat driver spun the Jade in a similar scenario, instead of backing off..). It was a 'gtfo, ya silly twonk' sign.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :At around 1:10? The Radical got the inside line and on for a clean pass, but the Cat driver just decided to turn in early anyway and force him on the grass (the irony being that the Cat driver spun the Jade in a similar scenario, instead of backing off..). It was a 'gtfo, ya silly twonk' sign.

God that bloke likes a good hand gesture, then again sounds like he is French so perhaps not suprising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... dNAH4&feature=related
that guy is just awesome
Shows the sense of speed rather well, too :faint2:
i seriously got a boner after that second video.
Quote from BenjiMC :i seriously got a boner after that second video.

Oh good, I'm not the only one.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :At around 1:10? The Radical got the inside line and on for a clean pass, but the Cat driver just decided to turn in early anyway and force him on the grass (the irony being that the Cat driver spun the Jade in a similar scenario, instead of backing off..). It was a 'gtfo, ya silly twonk' sign.

No, it's at about 3:49.
how many times can you release the same car with a different engine and carbon fibre in different places?
Quote from BenjiMC :how many times can you release the same car with a different engine and carbon fibre in different places?

For the Lamboghini Gallardo, 9.
First one I ever saw was with Celica's. I think I'd prefer those over the Scion's. I am glad they chose the Tc over the xA or xB though.
Quote from MAGGOT :Scions? I remember when they used cool(er) cars. Sorta.

Scions were never cool. at least the xA and xB that is. For some reason I've always loved the shape of the tC, something about it just agrees with my eyes I guess.

And yeah, I think Toyota sponsors that race every year, so it's in whatever new car they are currently pushing. I love watching this race, because it's always unparalleled in it's hilarity. When else can I see Keanu Reeves get passed by Al Unser Jr.?

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG