The online racing simulator
LFS UK Karting Meet 2010 - preface
(114 posts, started )
If i have the chance i would like to come down to this. All depending if your doing it/date/money and that. Oh and if am allowed
Quote from 1993weeman :If i have the chance i would like to come down to this. All depending if your doing it/date/money and that. Oh and if am allowed

Well maybe you, your brother, Boothy and CSF could share the cost and travel down together?
Quote from 1993weeman :if i have the chance i would like to come down to this. All depending if your doing it/date/money and that. Oh and if am allowed

aw hell...

....no
Quote from jasonmatthews :The meet will depend on CSF's attendance, as Passo, Boothy, me, Gav, Seb, Rudy, KayKay, Keith, Paul, ferret, Tongey, NickC, Franky500 and many many more would like to kick his ass

this:lovies3d:
Quote from jasonmatthews :Well maybe you, your brother, Boothy and CSF could share the cost and travel down together?

If that's fine with them i will happily do that.

Oh cheers Scott, you should be working
i would be prepared to come on over this time if i can affoard it , its only a train journey this time , not a flight :P
Count me in Jason! Had a great time last year, I'd be happy with the same track again, it was fantastic (even if my back/hip was broke for 2 weeks afterwards).
Not been around much lately but I will definitely be up for going down to Wales again, the hospitality from yourself Jason and the rest of the Sonicrealms guys was top class. I was also a big fan of the track at G-Force Karting and the value for money they gave us.
id be interested if it was close by and a 16 year old could drive the karts
that would deffinately be great again!,

Can't remember why but i do have the urge to kick CSF's arse!.

And that track from last year would be great again.
I would be up for this!! one question tho where was last years meet held (UK i know but what county?)
South Wales.
Provisionally booked the same track as last year, for the same price. Date set at 7th August, though I could change that if need be.

So that is approx £35 for 1.5 hours karting

As I have booked this, I will open up a new thread to gather signups and provide information.

LFS UK Karting Meet 2010 - preface
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG