The online racing simulator
[LsC] LifeStyle Cuise
(9 posts, started )
[LsC] LifeStyle Cuise
Hey,

[LsC] LifeStyle-Cruise is a new Cruising team based on Liberty Cruise. The owner is Cobra, Insim Developer is Povo and RacerX. Admin is Retro, Onezz and Miriam.

Our server is still in beta stages and will be improoved every day.
We are currently running on AlienServe.

Our TeamSpeak address is: 94.76.213.97:8778, feel free to join!

Thanks,

[LsC] Cobra

Join LifeStyle Cruise!

www.lifestyle-cruise.co.cc
re:joining LsC
hey guys, It's [CS] Matt

wondering...can i join? i've not got a very good account and may have been donated some half mil by a teammate
skin
[Lsc] THC
This guy is an absolute ignoramous, he stole 27000 from me wen i was about to send it back to the person who sent it to me, he saw i was at the bank, i told him i was going to giv it back and yet he still took it!!!!! I AM SO PISSED OFF, HE BANNED ME ASWELL FOR A DAY THIS GUY IS A TOTAL TIME WASTER PLEASE GET RID OF HIM, HE IS RUINING THE DAMN SERVER
Quote from Grida_gangsta :This guy is an absolute ignoramous, he stole 27000 from me wen i was about to send it back to the person who sent it to me, he saw i was at the bank, i told him i was going to giv it back and yet he still took it!!!!! I AM SO PISSED OFF, HE BANNED ME ASWELL FOR A DAY THIS GUY IS A TOTAL TIME WASTER PLEASE GET RID OF HIM, HE IS RUINING THE DAMN SERVER

Deal with that on their own forums perhaps?

http://www.lifestyle-cruise.co.cc/
Wow really?
I got banned for doing ABSOLUTELY nothing.
Complete bullshit.
wrong thread. this is the old LsC thread the new one is in the host forum

[LsC] LifeStyle Cuise
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG