The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Quote from JO53PHS :You have to have HOPE.

Having stuck my head out of my bedroom window mere moments ago, I can notify you that the prevailing weather conditions are snow. And smoke from our chimeny
Quote from aroX123 :- 20c + 5-10 cm snow...
Global warming my ass

since the mid 90's, we've seen both extremes... 40C without humidex in the summer, and -35C without the windchill in the winter... i'd definitely say that "global warming" (aka climate change) is somewhat real.
I don't personally believe it is Global warming. While i agree that we, as a human race, are slowly destroying the atmosphere with our cars and other polluting objects, i think what we are seeing now (irregular weather at irregular times) is the weather cycle shifting. I think given enough time, we may be seeing cold weather a little later into the year instead of earlier.
Saw -8 degrees on the car dash this morning, although it's a French car so not sure how much you can believe that. Had snow for most of the day, although it's all gone now.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Boil your kettle and tip the water over the throttle body and whatnot. Just remember to put some fresh grease on it when done.

I would recommend putting the hot water in a durable plastic bag to avoid a even more frustrating tomorrow.

Trying to translate an old saying: "Peeing your pants sure feels good and warm when your freezing cold and its -30c but not for long and then it gets worse."
I don't see the problem with it tbh. The water will evaporate off the throttle body pretty quickly, due to the hot air from the engine (once it has warmed up) and the air from moving will blow most the water off.

E: Don't do what a friend done and tip HOT water over your windscreen. Not unless you want a new windscreen of course.
bah all we ever get in staffordshire is rain.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I don't see the problem with it tbh. The water will evaporate off the throttle body pretty quickly, due to the hot air from the engine (once it has warmed up) and the air from moving will blow most the water off.

E: Don't do what a friend done and tip HOT water over your windscreen. Not unless you want a new windscreen of course.

Well there is water inside the cable, so it wont really evaporate i think.
Fockin' -15 degrees Celsius here.. Hands were absolutely frozen when came home today, despite of having gloves, guess I have to find some better ones..
I think it's ace how it's a national disaster here in britain whenever the temperature is below zero and there's over 1cm of snow.

Ahhh panic!!!! lol
Yay, Snowing here too
Rain now
After being snowed in several times the past two years from having a junk tractor and plow blade that couldn't push snow further than 2 feet, I have a brand new snowblower sitting in the garage waiting for action. Someone send some snow my way. I'm anxious to use the snowblower.
here in southern ontario it's snowing as of right now.

not sure of the temp but can't be higher than 3 nor lower than 10
Quote from Electric Eye :I think it's ace how it's a national disaster here in britain whenever the temperature is below zero and there's over 1cm of snow.

Ahhh panic!!!! lol

the entire transport infrastructure seems to collapse whenever there is more than a light dusting, pathetic really!
Quote from mookie427 :the entire transport infrastructure seems to collapse whenever there is more than a light dusting, pathetic really!

we're used to that here.

although, the highways doesn't always flow at the rate they're supposed to anyways, but it sure beats taking city streets.
Hurrah! It's snowing!

Quote from mookie427 :the entire transport infrastructure seems to collapse whenever there is more than a light dusting, pathetic really!

It's not really worth investing in snow-proof transport systems when we only get significant snow a few days a year
Exactly. The money saved from things not grinding to a halt one day a year would be hugely outweighed by the money saved by not doing anything at all.
Quote from hrtburnout :Hurrah! It's snowing!

There aren't even buses driving anymore .. because of that 1 cm snow.. -.-
Haha, finally.. Did some drift practice today
Snowed for 5mins here. Quite heavily I might add. Did not set tho - Too wet.
WOOOOOOO Snowing here
None here in Bury/Bolton Its snow joke
The snows all dodging round meeeeeeee.

Had a minute of hail earlier, hoping for a winter wonderland to cheer me up a bit. :/

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG