The online racing simulator
EKSimracing OutGauge Proxy Server
Disclaimer: I'm not a LFS add-ons developer, and I don't even understand if this can be of some use for you, anyway here it goes...

Have you seen this ?
http://www.eksimracing.com/?p=34
2009-09-02 means it's not compatible with the new OutGauge version

I've created my own little OutGaugeRelay, in addition to relaying OutGauge traffic to several additional ports, it also allows to set specific IDs and can even convert new OG packets (dashlights in DashLight) to old ones (dashlights in Flags). It comes pre-configured for CSR on port 35555 and listens for OutGauge packets on port 6699.

Requires Python 2.6.
Attached files
og_relay.rar - 10.9 KB - 318 views
Nice app morpha
Great stuff, morpha.

I just bought Leo's SLI-PRO... was a little disappointed to find I can't use EK's OutGauge Relay with it. Thanks for the app!
Quote from tmehlinger :Great stuff, morpha.

I just bought Leo's SLI-PRO... was a little disappointed to find I can't use EK's OutGauge Relay with it. Thanks for the app!

Feel free to improve it as you see fit, I kind of stopped developing it because it already does much more than I originally needed it to do. The OG_IS4 to OG_Z25 conversion is a bit hacky (pun intended) but it works, I'm not terribly experienced with bitwise operations so I wouldn't be surprised if there is a better solution.

Anyway, happy to help
In an unrequested attempt to be polite and useful (I couldn't care less about EK's app, since I'm no programmer, but anyway) I registered and posted over at EK's forum just to make him aware that here the "talk" was that his app was incompatible with latest LFS...I thought maybe EK could be somewhat interested in it...how wrong...

He closed my thread saying that if I don't use his app, then I don't have to promote it...
Make your conclusions...
Quote from Ripley :In an unrequested attempt to be polite and useful (I couldn't care less about EK's app, since I'm no programmer, but anyway) I registered and posted over at EK's forum just to make him aware that here the "talk" was that his app was incompatible with latest LFS...I thought maybe EK could be somewhat interested in it...how wrong...

He closed my thread saying that if I don't use his app, then I don't have to promote it...
Make your conclusions...

I posted after having some trouble with the SLI-PRO software. It turned out his software was fine and I was getting stuck on a weird "feature" of LFS (discovered after some digging through the LFS forums). I realized it was my mistake and amended my post to explain what I did wrong and tell him there was no problem. This all happened late at night (in the US) within about half an hour. I'm all but certain he didn't even see my original post.

He replied anyway the next day with a snippet from the configuration file and didn't say anything else.

Edit: I received a PM from EK on his forum regarding Ripley's post. It seems he was really just a bit short in his reply and he didn't intend to be rude at all by closing the thread. Given that, I don't think it was very fair of me at all to call him a dick. EK, I apologize.

Ripley, I don't know if he also PM'd you, but wishes to convey his apologies to you as well.
I dunno, The few times I've tried to ask EK some questions, he's been a pretty big prick, which is why I got to the point that I've decided to make my own applications. For some reason his LFS app for the SLI-M won't work in Windows 7 consistently, and he refuses to even try to fix it. So I'm waiting for the LFSExternal dev to update LFSExternal, then I'll start work on my own LFS version.
Quote from tmehlinger :Ripley, I don't know if he also PM'd you, but wishes to convey his apologies to you as well.

Oh well, thanks.

I deleted my account after reading his answer, so I guess he couldn't PM me.
Anyway, you know, I'm 46, and really have had enough of unpolite arrogant people, so he'd better learn how to behave, before regretting what he writes. I think it's clear my intention was peaceful and came from a "shared knowledge" point of view.

He has the link to this thread, he knows where to come if he wants to make his app useful to LFS users (which is what he should want).
But once again, what should I care? It's his "problem".

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG